Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl being peer pressured

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k this friend of mine, well she has a friend that is really possesive and gets mad at her for the stupidest reasons possible. when he is mad at her, he says that she is such a slut and a ***** behind her back. when she cares for him so much and she doesnt know why but she cant stop being friends with him. he likes her too. and lately he actually got mad at her because she apperantly led him on but she didnt. well he called and asked her out, but she said no. now all of her friends think that they should go out. but she doesnt want to and she doesnt know how to explain it because she says that they arent just friends, she isnt attracted to him but she says there is something special about him. he is a friggin bastard who thinks he owns her. he causes her so much trouble and i just want to go punch the guy in the face cuz he says stuff about me too. but she always tells me not to talk to him. waht do you guys think she should do about the situation she is in....and how bout me what should i tell her to do or say? should i talk to that guy risking the girl getting mad at me?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off she wouldn't get mad at you for approaching the guy. I'd wait until he tries to be an ass to her or you again and say "hey man quit being an *******." If you think you can take him if you don't think you can then it would be a risk but be really confident when you say it. She likes him because he's a bastard, but by you showing that big show of confidence and if he backs down then she will probably start taking looks at you and him a little less. If he's not a direct ******* tell him "Hey i heard you're saying ****/stuff about me and i dont appreciate it" you can also add a "So if you have something to say say it to my face or a "If you have something to say say it to my face" and just walk or if you guys are sitting keep eye contact for a second or to then break it unless you're ready for a argument/fight. Just dont' take **** from him man be respectful, and expect the same. She most likely wont listen if you say he's an ******* because then she will probably like him even more. (Girls are very ****ing stupid) She might. I'd just take him down from whatever power trip he's on.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
also when people say not to talk to the person they're usually trying to hide something. that really angers me a lot and i would do something about it and just talk to the guy straight up. honestly that just angers me i'd just talk to him and if she gets mad about you talking too him too ****ing bad she was probably trying to hide something or some bull**** like that. Talk to the guy.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, also tell your friends to back off and let her make her own decision right when you guys are all in a group and the topic comes up again.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again if she's not independant and she's peer pressured easily that means she'll probably leave you or some other guy for some guy who has a big raised truck or something or some really popular guy she's all about people right now all she cares about is what other people think. If she doesn't then that shows that she can think for herself and you want a girl like that because they're not stupid and they don't do things just because everyone else is doing it and they're not blinded by the whole high school scene.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys need to help each other out more man 25 ****ing views and i'm the only one replying give a fellow DJ a ****ing hand i've had a lot of posts ignored too so what if they're somewhat AFC questions (this one wasn't) but some of mine kind of were you can't take a little bit out of your time to reply? you have to ****ing think you're too cool to respond too it or something. Ass holes.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm drunk and you shoujld findf out twohwythe st;uiff is something.

hey man did you work it out with that chick and stuffs.