"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

girl at work

miche

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I currently work part-time in a large shop, as you'd expect it's full of lovely ladies. There's one in particular I've taken a bit of a shine to, and I think she likes me too. Not sure though, thats why I want a second opinion ;]

When I first met her I did the usual and exchaned smiles etc. An hour or two later she came back, and a little flirting ensued, she started it by spraying me with some water used to clean.

Later on that night, store was closed, we had to stack some shelves together, lots of laughing, flirting and a bit of prolonged eye contact. Later that night, (as I was getting a lift home) I walked out of the store with her and upto where I was getting picked up, hugged and said our goodbyes.

That was a few weeks ago, yesterday we happened to be working the same shifts again so I decided to make the best of it. Used a few excuses to get fairly close to her once or twice, laughing, flirting etc.. A lot of prolonged eye contact, 3-4 seconds worth, which in all cases I ended up breaking. Discussion moved to the night a few weeks ago, and she said "That was a memorable night". When I said goodbye this time she asked if i was working tommorow, I said no and she replied "I'll see you saturday then".

I know a few of the signs are there, some of the little things she said and did also got me thinking. Like saying "I need a hug" when I was the only one around etc..

Not sure if she has a boyfriend, but she knows I dont have a girl.

Sorry for the massive post, if anyone bothered to read this far, thanks, what do you think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yes, she definitely likes you. Way to go, get her number asap. go bowling.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Damn dude, sounds to me like you got this girl hooked :D Now all you gotta do is reel her in!

Go for the number!



Mikelo2k
 
Top