Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work is coming on SUPER strong...but she's married.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different girl than the last two girls I dated at work recently. This one is MARRIED. She gave me her number. Texts me from when she get's up to when she goes to bed "good night", etc. She invites me out ALL the time. Go to the park (during work) go to lunch (she pays!!!) run to the store together, etc. She freaks out if I don't text her right away. She asks me when that happens if she did or said something wrong and keeps texting me until I reply.

Brings me food ALL the time. Now she asks me if she can call me (she knows I have a gf). Yesterday she asked me if I was home yet. I asked her if she wanted to come over...She asked "what about your gf if I visit you" and I told her not to worry about it. She said OK. We kept talking about other stuff, foods she wants to bring me to try. Later on last night she told me not to bring food tomorrow (today), she packed me a lunch.........

All my colleagues are like due this girl wants to bang me hard. It seems like it on the surface but get this...She's religious, like not allowed to drink religious and doesn't drink. Married to the same guy 11 years, 2 kids, only guy she's ever been with, arranged marriage. Avoided bringing him up in conversation initially and barely mentioned him a couple times so far. Her colleagues told her not to hang out with me because I'm crazy...she still does. Oh, she tells me I'm cute (8.5) and I have pretty eyes, etc. The conversations are very inappropriate for sure. There's sexual interest there or just wants to flirt, I don't know. She's a 9.

I think she wants me but I'm afraid to make a move on her, at least right now because it may be too early and she may walk. She knows I have a gf and that I had a side gf that just ended badly.

What's your take on this situation? How do I move forward?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably one of the most dangerous human beings you'll ever encounter. Seriously.

Cut off all contact OR just keep it civil and polite at work and be done with it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably one of the most dangerous human beings you'll ever encounter. Seriously.

Cut off all contact OR just keep it civil and polite at work and be done with it.
This! Read it again!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a wackadoo. Once you sleep with her, she will tell your gf that you cheated. She will tell her husband that you came onto her and he will come after you. All this trouble for a woman with two kids. Come on bro. I would reject this woman very carefully, sounds like she can make your life a living hell. Do yourself a favor, dump your girlfriend and spin plates. Doesn’t sound like you want to be in a relationship. Good luck.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only really desperate men bang married women.

I have nothing against it, marriage could have physically ended or whatever.

It's the ensuing drama that will inevitable land on your lap that's going to make you feel stupid and used.

Feel free to proceed if u r really desperate otherwise don't.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different girl than the last two girls I dated at work recently. This one is MARRIED. She gave me her number. Texts me from when she get's up to when she goes to bed "good night", etc. She invites me out ALL the time. Go to the park (during work) go to lunch (she pays!!!) run to the store together, etc. She freaks out if I don't text her right away. She asks me when that happens if she did or said something wrong and keeps texting me until I reply.

Brings me food ALL the time. Now she asks me if she can call me (she knows I have a gf). Yesterday she asked me if I was home yet. I asked her if she wanted to come over...She asked "what about your gf if I visit you" and I told her not to worry about it. She said OK. We kept talking about other stuff, foods she wants to bring me to try. Later on last night she told me not to bring food tomorrow (today), she packed me a lunch.........

All my colleagues are like due this girl wants to bang me hard. It seems like it on the surface but get this...She's religious, like not allowed to drink religious and doesn't drink. Married to the same guy 11 years, 2 kids, only guy she's ever been with, arranged marriage. Avoided bringing him up in conversation initially and barely mentioned him a couple times so far. Her colleagues told her not to hang out with me because I'm crazy...she still does. Oh, she tells me I'm cute (8.5) and I have pretty eyes, etc. The conversations are very inappropriate for sure. There's sexual interest there or just wants to flirt, I don't know. She's a 9.

I think she wants me but I'm afraid to make a move on her, at least right now because it may be too early and she may walk. She knows I have a gf and that I had a side gf that just ended badly.

What's your take on this situation? How do I move forward?
Do whatever you need to do so you don't screw her. Jerk off, bang your girlfriend and imagine her, but whatever you do, don't bang her. The minute you do, plan on leaving your job, plan on a metoo moment for yourself and her, plan on some legal action potentially, plan on an angry husband coming after you, there is literally no way this could ever go well for you. Not even sure why you would consider it.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write off exclusive relationships out of ur life forever and do as you please.

ps: dont even get involved with monogamous people to avoid a hellhole of trouble.

because monogamous people are pure cancer...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
because monogamous people are pure cancer...
I know plenty of monogamous people who are actually pretty decent.

So do you if you are honest about it.

Who you attract into your life is actually a reflection of you, I'm sure you know this too man.

Just learn to put a lid on those emotions, control it and only harness it when needed because unrestrained emotions can....will sabotage you. You more then anyone else on Sosuave knows this.

You also know the game better then most here, use it to ur advantage to attain what you truly yearn....but 1st fix what's broken inside.

No offence intended here brother, just a friendly reminder.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hooked up with "super religious" girls often and they can be some of the biggest wh0res known to man.

I even have a thread I started about a few I banged about a decade ago.

What I have learned is that they will happily wh0re with you, but they are absolute fanatics about protecting their reputation so in order to protect themselves they will accuse you of being an evil male who raped and abused them.

One girl did just that to a friend of mine, only to contain the damage because she blabbed to the wrong person.

I would totally avoid her. Act like her gay best friend like that dude in the other thread did. Anything to stop the incoming train wreck.
yes religious people are normally the least ones you should trust, since the main sell is if you feel sorry you will be forgiven, they use these as a excuse to be annoying and low value

things I call bull, she never had another guy, her kids are from the same dude, she never did this before.

chances are you are her new toy she want to play, the problem will be she will destroy you after she is done, I owuld say keep playing but never commit, but on this case disapearing would be the best way

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wasn't "at work," I'd consider givin her what she wants should the opportunity present itself. If she was a customer and you couldn't be reassigned (even though you do not want to be reassigned), then I wouldn't. If she was a customer/client that you see every once in a while, then I'd consider it more. I know I sound like a piece of sh!t, but "at work" would be what's stopping me from doing the deed.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead her on but don't bang her. I've made the mistake of banging a married coworker, I'm not proud of it but it just kinda happened. I got lucky that the only thing I lost were a bunch of friends from work.

This ho is nuts and can easily get you fired or metoo'd. Any woman who comes on that strong has some serious mental issues. Also, if her husband finds out, he might do some seriously bad things to her and/or you.

It's good she's boosting your ego tho. I had a 25 year old cutie gold dig on me while I was on vacation, it was nice, but the spidey senses were going off the hook with danger signs. Listen to your intuition!

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This! Read it again!

Read it once more too. She will wreck your life and career.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read it once more too. She will wreck your life and career.
Sadly most men will still think with their other head then regret it later. Pu$$y is mans most dangerous weapon.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that this girl is married for 11 years, has 2 kids and is a 9/10 at the same time... Maybe, JUST maybe you're over-ratting her a bit, OP.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she a 6/7 who cares. Not worth the drama as BS. Be smart dude and push away. She’s not worth your job. Sexual harassment cases seldom go in a mans favour.

Tell her you’re not interested and move on