Girl at Victoria's Secret

ZW52

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over Christmas break I saw this really cute girl,an HB8,working at a Victoria's Secret at a local mall. I noticed her a few times and i thought she was really cute and I wanted to approach her, but i didn't. After Christmas break I didn't see her anymore, so I assumed she was just a seasonal employee and that I would never see her again. So I hadn't seen her in almost 3 months, until last night. I was with a female friend of mine and she wanted to go in VS so we did, and I saw the HB8. Which means she still works there. Well here is my question to those of you with more experience than me: how do I pull off a conversation and a number close with a girl who works at a store that caters to women only. She isn't a greeter so I will have to go all the way inside the store, instead of just the doorway. I really want this girl, she is so damn cute. I would be greatful if you guys could give me some advice, tips, and pointers on how to approach her. Surely I'll need a good bulls**t excuse for going into the store. I would like to hear from as many people as possible on how they would handle this situation.Please help, thanks:confused:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u could go in there and say "i need to buy a xxxx whatever for a friend of mine. she's a similar size to you and i like your dress sense, could you please help me find something?" u could look around with her, chat with her, make some jokes, but then say thanks you'll come back in a week or whatever when u have some more cash.

go back there in a week or so, if she remembers you, thats a good sign, she prob would, maybe not a name (i wouldn't offer it to her) but she should remember the face. change your mind about what u want, and look around with her again. at the end u could ask her for coffee on her break, or you could ask for her number.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best advice is for you to mingle with her when she's not working. As an employee, it's always a bit tough to determine what is interest and what is salesmanship.

Don't buy anything from her. Just flirt with her and find out where she goes when she's not working.

DJSask

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just walk in and ask her out. She'll admire your confidence for walking into a women's store.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I compare this to what I do at Abercrombie stores, where the girls are likely to be just as hot as Victoria's Secret (hmmm, maybe I'll start going there more often!). Anyways, it's a little different for you given that you generally won't have as good a reason to go into the store since it's a women's store, so you going in there all the time will make it a little obvious that you're not just shopping.

I've generally just introduced myself to the salespeople by name, and have been as outgoing as possible. It helps if you're asking them for help with something, just to break the ice. However, once you do that, you'll have to sort of cut to the chase, otherwise, your window is lost and you may not get another chance in your instance because how many girl "friends" will you be shopping for at Victoria's Secret?

It's key you get them alone as well, and not just ask them questions in front of other salespeople, especially if there are other hot women who you may also ask out later if there is a rejection.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Major rule here, do NOT use the obvious pickup line! If she's that good-looking, she's heard it dozens of times b4, and is really sick of it. Also, when you walk in, do not look at the displays. That makes it look like you care more about a piece of meat than about a whole woman.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl at Abercrombie today, very hot, of course. There were these two guys who came in and they were obviously interested in her, and it was interesting watching their game. They both ended up talking to her outside on her break. She was a bit too young for me. The key is to just ask them about something you're planning on buying, then just go from there.

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep on searching for the "perfect" line to say to her, waiting for the perfect cirsumstances. It's not going to work that way!

Apply the 3 second rule!

and you need to change your state of mind. thinking to yourself "i want this girl" wont help you get her. instead think "i want to go talk to her and get to know her"

once u change ur state of mind, the 3 second rule is easy to apply.

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
U can try this: choose two piece of cloth(it must be for girls only!) with little difference and ask for her opinion in which one U look better with smile, when she start to laugh U have won, then ask for name and #, if not ask for her name and #, anyway. When U got # don't buy it, LOL!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love this post, which needs to be bumped since to me, women in clothing stores are usually hot, and the environment makes it much easier to approach and establish rapport than a club or bar. I wouldn't want to meet too many women in bars since I'm not looking for a woman that hangs out in a bar all the time.

Anyways, today I was working two hot girls at Abercrombie (boy, these hot women just come out of the woodwork there!). I had both of them eating out of my hands. Didn't get a number for either of them though. For some reason, I think a good approach is to first meet them, and get their names. I did that and introduced myself to both. Then, you can always go back into the store, and the second time, then you ask them, so that there is some familiarity with your face and name.

What have you guys done? Have you just asked for the number straight up the first time you meet them? The reason why I don't do this for store approaches is because unlike an approach off the street, there is not as much of a chance you'll never see the girl again.

petal

Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
Major rule here, do NOT use the obvious pickup line! If she's that good-looking, she's heard it dozens of times b4, and is really sick of it. Also, when you walk in, do not look at the displays. That makes it look like you care more about a piece of meat than about a whole woman.
Right about that! I used to work for VS and you guys are a dime a dozen when it comes to places like that. It seems that a guy who goes in there to flirt automatically wants you to try on the lingerie for them etc. major turn off. Try to see if she wants to go out for a coffee when she is on break or out of the work place. Avoid flirting while she is working it will make her uncomfortable.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJSask
I'd say just walk in and ask her out. She'll admire your confidence for walking into a women's store.
I agree, I say just walk in and catch her eye, keep eye contact all the way up to her, tell her you came in to the store to get her number, get it, and get the fvck out of there. be cool.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural Customer... that's what you need to be... oh and humor is def. what you WANT to give off, as soon as you get in there start looking through some stuff near where she can catch you, and be able to comeover. She'll say her boring ass, "Are you looking for something" line... just go yes, I'm looking for a sexy thong for a cute girl. She'll laugh a little at this, and start giving you ideas, you pick some ugly ones and say, "here's how's this?:D " she'll mostly reject it and then you can say things like, "Ohhhh.. well I thought they'd look good on you :rolleyes: " this stuff is killer. As long as you can maintain funny, and be ****y about it... she'll fall for it. When you feel comfortable around her and she laughs a few times, you ask for her screen name and then go for the phone number. Works like a charm. (Please Note: don't take too long in the store.. she has other ppl coming in and out)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could use the stalker method :D

She does to lunch from time to time, right? That's how you're gonna meet her. Just go to the same food court/joint she lunches at.

When you see her, say: "hey, you work at victoria's secret, I work at the shop right next to yours. Can I call you victoria? :)"

I wouldn't ask for the number right away. Just chat for a while and part. Be sure to talk about good places to lunch around here. This way you'll know where she usually goes to. This way, when you run into her on the street, you say hi and have a convo.

cheers.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humor is key, and for me, it filters out the HBs who are just another pretty face and the ones that I'd actually like to hang out with again. Some girls in these stores have responded very well to my sense of humor, like the two from yesterday (the problem is that I can't ask one out and not the other since they were both hot, because they work in the same store and will definitely talk to each other. Asking out one sort of screws your chances with the other since they'll feel like your second choice).

Anyways, that's why I say don't be too quick to pull the trigger on asking these girls out if the store is littered with HBs that interest you. You should probably get to know them better and make sure they are someone that you'd be interested in, then ask them when there has been good indications of chemistry.