Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at the gym...

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, it's like this: Would you ask out the girl (a 9 HB) behind the counter at your local gym out if she was being really flirty with you?

Bearing in mind that you see her everyday and she works in a gym full of hot guys, but all the same, seems very interested.

I am thinking bout doing it, but it seems a little risky. Anyway, any thoughts?

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't somebody else will.

If you know she is single and you have good reason to think your getting positive signs then go for it. Either do it in the most positive confident way you can or forget it.

If she says no then you've not lost much, she'll just go around knowing you like her. If that's so unbearable then don't take the risk, if you can cope with that possibly happening then do it.

Make sure your casual about it though, like say 'So, are you free later?, I'm going to be in town, do you fancy meeting up for a drink?'......... don't say 'Hey, I like you, I'd really like it if we could err maybe go out sometime if you like'... cos that's totally AFC!.

Good luck!

-waldo

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, some of these hot gym girls are hired for the fact that they are good at being flirtatious. Keep that in mind. Despite this however, it can't hurt to talk to her more and keep looking for signs that she's genuinely attracted before making a move.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself, what actually are the risks? Would it really cause trouble to anyone, or are you just worried about how you are going to feel if she turns you down?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
do what waldo said, BUT act casual about it. Dont act all AFC and be nervous. Be confident, eye contact and smile, then CLOSE. No dinners or even lunches, just a coffee and small chat.

In regards to gym girls, yeah see them flirt with every guy so dont take anything seriously, like body language. It's not until she shows up at the date that you can tell if she likes you.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on krd. Right on.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay26,

i am going through the exact same thing

i jus hope you dont go to my gym

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay26
Okay, it's like this: Would you ask out the girl (a 9 HB) behind the counter at your local gym out if she was being really flirty with you?

Flirty, like how? Like by smiling and saying how are you doing? I go to the gym everyday and the girls do that to everyone, it's their job. Like I'm a waiter and I smile and talk to everyone but it doesn't mean I want to hook up with all the customers.

Bearing in mind that you see her everyday and she works in a gym full of hot guys, but all the same, seems very interested.

Well what I'd do and what I've done is just take it one day at a time by building the rapport up and separating myself from everyone else whether it be by giving some smart ass remark or teasing the girl at the counter or when it's not busy, getting into an interesting conversation, then BAM go for the close. I actually have a "date" this Wednesday with a girl that works at the smoothie king in my gym.

Here are a couple of examples of what I've done in the little time I have when they scan my card and enter the gym.

- I usually ask for a towel when I enter the gym. Well one time I noticed my towel had a stain on it (Nothing nasty, just makeup that doesn't come off) so as I leave the gym I say "You know, the towel you gave me had blood on it, what's up with that."She can't be rude b/c she's at work ya know, so she flirts back

- One time when I went to the counter, the girl was busy doing something and I was at the counter for 10-15 seconds so I reach across the counter and try to scan my own card, she quickly comes and trys to grab the scanner from me and I get some "kino" in and I'm teasing saying "well if you were doing your job in the first place, I wouldn't have done that".

- With the girl at the smoothie king, I actually went up to her and talked to her and I asked her, like when her manager wasn't around, if I could go behind the counter and MAKE MY OWN SMOOTHIE. I know, no one has EVER done that before. She set up a time for me to come and do it. When I got there late she was talking about how she was waiting for me and I didn't show up on time bla bla bla (high interest) . We had a lot of fun doing that.

I've also had plenty of fun conversations with them also. So sometimes when I enter or when I go to the lounge to chill, they come to me and initiate the flirting and teasing.

So after you've built up some rapport and she sees that your a fun person, just talk to her and all of a sudden say something like "When are your off days"

Her- bla bla bla

You- "I'm probably gonna check out that new movie Dumb and Dumberer tomorrow, you want to go check it out with me?"

I made a post on Gym pickups a while back, see if you can find it.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out indirectly by saying "Do you want to come out to a party in a few weeks?"

If she say's yes then get her number and ask her out. If she says no then don't bother with her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , when deciding wether to ask a girl out you should always rely on the shoe test. It is absolutley infallible.

It goes like this.Whilst talking to her , discretely look over and peek at her feet to see what she's wearing.

If she's wearing shoes , she's a classy girl and you should ask her out.

If she's not wearing shoes , she's a hippy girl , and you should ask her out cos everyone knows how easy hippie girls are.

There you have it.

(I have no idea what you should do if the girl is wearing Birkenstocks. Run probably).

I mean seriously what can you possibly stand to gain by not asking her out?

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa, haha, yeah it's probably the same girl;)

Thanks for the advice guys, naturally going to go for it soon (already have a good rapport + high IL (but will find out for sure soon;))) cos what's to lose at the end of the day, nothing, should be fun actually. I like the asking out to coffee idea, might go with that.

Sadly i can't see her shoes from the front of the counter Walden, am gonna have to wing it;)