"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girl at SummerSchool

AllmightyJON

New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey I had to goto summer school because of my failing a class yadda yadda. Well, there's this girl that I talk to alot and she's a 6 or 7, and she seems interested in me and my DJing is actually working. Sadly, I have little experience if ANY with females, and she seems to be one of those wilder girls, but I don't want her to find out my sad history of a social life and love life. Also, I really am not sure of how to make things go further than just the classroom. Any advice would be appreciated THANKS!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Stop worrying, cuz that will screw your whole game up. If she askes you about past girlfriends just tell you don't want to talk about it Or make some smart remark like..."Theres been so many I can't remember." If she won't drop it then drop her.


Take it for what its worth...
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
you say shes a 6 or 7...and youre worrying about her...alright..so you dont want her to know your past..good...by not telling her nething important about your past...youll have that mystery factor going...so heres what your going to do...play off ne question she asks that relates to your past...and start a new future..shes a wild girl...good...she'll invite you to a party or two im sure...good...you'll meet some hotttttttt babes at those parties and you'll amaze them with your super suave personality...GREAT...you see where im getting at....if not..here


FORGET ABOUT YOUR PAST! HAVE FUN WITH THE FUTURE!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
is it a bad ove to tell a girl you have not hade much 'expeirnce'? after all, they dont like guys that are with a new girl every week.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
They do like guys that get with girls quite often.

Of course it's a bad move to tell her you don't get any. Lie if you want, but don't let her know your true history.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top