"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl at Subway

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I went to subway and this HB9 blond (only 9 because she had a birthmark on her arm) was asking me some questions and such and we convo'd and she said she didnt go to my college (I asked) but she went to a hair cutting school and I said "wow, could you get me a discount?" and she said she could get me as a model for free (a model for her to practice on and get graded on)

She said that i should come in when she's working and such and that on may 30th would be the perfect day. So she wrote her name, place she worked at, and when on a card and told me to come in. She seemed giddy too (maybe just a cosmo thing or interest)

What do you think's the deal? Should I go in? Is it worth it? She didn't leave her number so i dont know what the deal is.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I'd say go for it, if you'd like a free haircut. However, I do feel that I have to warn you - girls that cut hair in my experience are completely psycho at the end, especially the pretty ones. I've replaced 3 windshields due to 3 different girls, all of whom cut hair (and had short hair, themselves). Oh, bear in mind that the girl might not actually be any good at cutting hair, and you may end up walking out looking worse than you did coming in. :p
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
HAHA your gonna be a test tube dummie for noobs in haircut training. I hope you look good bald
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Skel
HAHA your gonna be a test tube dummie for noobs in haircut training. I hope you look good bald
well the girl said shes been doing it for over a year now and ive been to regency beauty salon before and it's not for stupid blond's. They're actually really good there.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
These girls are mad...

Seriously... I've had experience with one, and one of my friends has too... and seriously, proceed with caution...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
I'd say go for it, if you'd like a free haircut. However, I do feel that I have to warn you - girls that cut hair in my experience are completely psycho at the end, especially the pretty ones. I've replaced 3 windshields due to 3 different girls, all of whom cut hair (and had short hair, themselves). Oh, bear in mind that the girl might not actually be any good at cutting hair, and you may end up walking out looking worse than you did coming in. :p


she has BRIGHT blond hair and extensions, not short hair at all
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Go there and 'demand' a free haircut :D
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Go! You have nothing to lose. (except some patches of hair)
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
may 30 is a LONG way away....why didn't you get her #???? You can't contact her until you show up 2 months from now??? sounds very sketchy
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Thats crazy about the girls that cut hair, I just figured it was this one that I knew.

My boy went out with this girl (with short hair) that cut hair, she was fuc**n insane, , they got in an argument, and we started to leave and she ran out and took his shoe (she's asian, and we were at her house), we just left anyway, she ran outside, and blocked the door so I couldnt get in,

I just stood back and waited. then she kicked his door, and jumped on the hood, at which point I got in the car. she was on the hood for about 15 min. Screaming and crying (even though there argument was over something stupid).

So like 3 months later he tells her he wants to take a break. She hates it, but says ok, then he is at his house with a friend who is a girl, and his (ex)gf calls him, he doesnt answer the phone (she called him every day all day during the "break"), so she came over, he did not let her in, so she decided to key his new car, and the other girls car.

So in the morning he found out and called the police. She admitted to the cops that she did it, and told them that he deserved it, and did not regret doing it. Now she is pissed off that he called the cops, and thinks that HE should pay her court fee's and to have his car fixed lmao.

So they are broken up, and she doesnt want to get back with him, but she still calls him all the time, and doesnt want him to go out with anybody else. She's insane.

BTW, they were together for almost 3 years
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by DankNuggs
may 30 is a LONG way away....why didn't you get her #???? You can't contact her until you show up 2 months from now??? sounds very sketchy
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

Don't go. It's a cruel joke to brush the guys off. My gf uses it all the time. :D:D:D:D
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Ice Cold
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

Don't go. It's a cruel joke to brush the guys off. My gf uses it all the time. :D:D:D:D
who knows, i didnt ask for the number or mention anything about hanging out or getting to know her better or complimenting her or anything!!

i really was just chattin her up , just a convo
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
What you chattin girl up for...

Surely you got a purpose... you give her a HB 9 gradin, and you're happy to just walk away!

Madness! You AT LEAST get her number
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by nan3109
who knows, i didnt ask for the number or mention anything about hanging out or getting to know her better or complimenting her or anything!!

i really was just chattin her up , just a convo
Yeah, that's why you show up there, don't care who there are and with fake seriousness/furiosity you shout "I DEMAND a free haircut!!" in a humorous tone banging your fist to a table standing straight like a pole.
I have a image in my mind you doing this and I can't help cracking... :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Yeah, that's why you show up there, don't care who there are and with fake seriousness/furiosity you shout "I DEMAND a free haircut!!" in a humorous tone banging your fist to a table standing straight like a pole.
I have a image in my mind you doing this and I can't help cracking... :D
right... she works there and its across the street from my school so i plan on going in there again (like i usually do) so theres a second chance
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
What do you think's the deal? Should I go in? Is it worth it? She didn't leave her number so i dont know what the deal is.

Second moron question of the day...
 
Top