girl at school

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, kind of long read but here it is.

been a long time lurker here and finally decided to join when this situation came up:

There's this girl at school who I've known since about 8th grade, I'm in 12th now, we never really talked but shes never been bitxhy to me. I don't really hang out with the same people she does, or let alone really anyone from school actually, because of my schedule. I'm a nationally (almost internationally) ranked swimmer, and I have about 7 or 8 practices a week. Also, those guys are kind of the douchebag/sketchy type. So anyways, now shes really hot, at least 8 i'd say and I'm eating lunch with my friend when she walks by, and I said to him "I'd fvck the shyt out of her" kind of just joking. Turns out... shes in my next class! At first were sitting across the class from each other, but after this ice breaker activity, we end up as partners for the first unit (of anatomy, where the teacher wants us to be as comfortable with each other as possible so were not uncomfortable when we have to touch each others body parts for various reasons, haha). So we do this other activity now, which is filling out a sheet about you about tons of things about your life, and then on the back is a venn diagram where we compare to each other. Guess what.. we have a lot in common. So now we have to present a few points on our venn diagram's to the class. It's our turn, so we go up and she says this is ______, my partner, and then I introduce her and put my arm around her at the same time for a second (was thinking kino). blah blah blah class goes on she giggles a few times at some stuff I say and class is over. Now my question is, what do I do to escalate anything? I'm not sure what I want from this.. I don't really want like rumors going around the school and gay stuff like that because that's the kind of people that go to my school. Where should i go from here?

thanks for ur help.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man you've got to decide if the rumors are worth it. Do you think you can handle people talking **** about you two? Probably yes.

In a year what those people think of you will mean nothing. To escalate from this you need to find out more about what she likes to do. If theres no chance you will see her outside of school you will need to think of ways to get together outside of school. Take your time and dont rush things.

littlebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're compatable, she is woman, "I guess you are guy".;
you want her, maybe there will be rumors around.
Come on, what is hanging you up.? game it.

Littlebear

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't really worry about escalation right now.

You really need to qualify her first (after a bit of small talk,) then arrange a time to spend some more time together and continue where you left off. This could be studying for your class, going out for drinks, watching movies, it's ultimately your decision what you choose the two of you to do.

When you qualify her, make sure it's not just one question but rather a variety of qualifying questions - you may have partially done this with your venn diagram exercise, but this time you should get a little more personal.

Qualifying questions: what do you do for fun? where do you see yourself after you graduate high school? what do you think is an attractive quality about you? Make up your own - what do you want to know about her?

Make sure to explore the topic, then reward her for her efforts with a compliment.

You had rapport in the beginning and it seems like she's already attracted to you and you've already built comfort with her (in your class,) so the next step for you is to qualify her.

Asking for her number is optional, I suggest you don't do it until after your first date, but setting up a place to continue your chemistry is mandatory. Again you can use my examples or use your own date ideas.

That might be a lot of information for you, but it seems like you're in a very good position to get this done right. Good luck man!

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks,
i saw her again today, shes in my 6th Period class too so i see her every day but shes across the room in my 6th period one. During class i caught her eye and gave her a wave which she didnt see at first but then smiled and waved back. After class two of my other friends and her and me walked down the hall together to leave but i didnt really just talk to her much. anyways, i see her again tomorrow so well see how it goes

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino Kino KINO

i suggest that you get her alone where you can get away with more so you can escalate it :D

going swimming with her could be your best option since you're one pro motherfather then you know theres lots of things you can do in a pool with a half-naked chik

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well unortunately all the outdoor pools just closed so I won't be seeing her half naked anytime soon unless I get lucky haha but she was in my class today and things went pretty smoothly

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
update on a conversation we had today, how am i doing? this was like 15 minutes then i saw it was starting to die so i got out. btw she calls me diaphram buddy because thats what unit we are in in anatomy.

me:
hey

girl:
hey diaphram buddy! haha

me:
:) whats up?

girl:
not muuuch you?

me:
at the pool working haha

girl:
ohhh bummer haha bored?

me:
sooo bored haha but playing good music so its alright. no one is here might start up some shenanigans

girl:
haha yeahh i would if i were you!

what music are you listening to?

me:
right now, she has a girlfriend now by reel big fish

girl:
haha hmmm never heard it but i know reel big fish

i'm gonna listen to it! haha

me:
good plan, ur missing out

girl:
haha k hang on

(at this point, its me and one of my friends who works with me, because i was going in and out of the room)

me:
lol my friend hihihihihihihihy9ihuhihihihihihihihhihihhihihi

girl:
haha

?

me:
that was (censored, my friend), she works with me

girl:
haha heyy

me:
shes behind me haha

girl:
haha nice

i like the song! haha

me:
of course you do, i have the best taste in music... ever

NOT (my friend)

girl:
haha

my friend:
I HAVE THE WORST TASTE IN MUSIC...EVER

girl:
haha ******(asking if its my friend)?

still my friend:
....no

ya i just got back haha (me)

girl:
haha

k

me:
doing anything fun this weekend?

drinkingh o cv (fighting over the keyboard with my friend..)

girl:
yeah lots of drinkingh o cv

me:
awesome!

girl:
haha

this is confusing

i dont know who im talking to

me:
(i say shes talking to me)

ugh last time i drank was like june

girl: