Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at library

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the library a few minutes ago, and I saw a girl that I had a class with last Fall. She's this hot, petite blonde. I'd say she's a 9 out of 10. I looked at her as I passed by, and she looked back at me. This is probably the third time I've seen her off campus. There's a good chance she's single because she's always alone when I see her.

The thing that really gets me is I didn't do anything. I didn't wave, or say "Hello". I just walked by. This really makes me get down on myself. Most guys my age have had girlfriends, yet I can't even say "Hello" to a girl in passing at the library. This has got to be the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 25 years old. And still single.....

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just come to the library so often and say Hi to her each time. Then later say "Hi How Are?". The later ask her if she recomends any books on i.e. cooking. Then later ask her out for coffee etc.
Libraby pick ups are generall quite easy. She cant walk away from you since she's supoose to be working.

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do is try. Say hello and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, there are other women.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Just come to the library so often and say Hi to her each time. Then later say "Hi How Are?". The later ask her if she recomends any books on i.e. cooking. Then later ask her out for coffee etc.
Libraby pick ups are generall quite easy. She cant walk away from you since she's supoose to be working.

Actually, she doesn't work at the library. She was just there looking up a book or something on the computer. It would be a lot easier if she did work there.

The Fall semester is about to start, though, so I should see her around campus.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ MightyMate on this.
Just say the obvious - that you've seen her around - what is your name - what's your major, ect. Shouldn't be too hard. Sounds like your nervous about this ONE girl because of her looks - get over it, and don't hang your hat on making her your one and only. Just talk to her to see how she responds - favorable? Unfavorable? The only way to find out is to say a few words in her direction that will cause her to say something back.

Never know, it may turn into something, or it may not. Either way, you WIN. The next time you see a girl you'd like to talk to, you will have had the experience of what happened with this other one....and on, and on, and on.....