Girl at gym, was she coming onto me? Opinions please.....

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas I need your insite on this.
I was at the gym last night and this girl I had spoken to b4 (HB 7) saw me and we waved to each other. She was scanning the room with her eyes at the time, so when we caught eyes we waved and I could have sworn I noticed her cheeks go red.

Anyway, later on she came up to me and we started talking, I was being mildly C&F and made sure to hold EC, I wasn't at 100% game cuz I was exhausted from working out for the past hour. But a funny thing happened, she started making joking references to sexual things, she made about 3 or 4 sexual references/jokes over the course of a 30 minute convo and I wondered to myself "could this girl be coming onto me"?

Anyway, she wanted me to work out next to her the rest of the evening which I did (just not on the machines she wanted, I used my own machines) and when I said I was leaving she left with me. I didnt number close or anything because I just didnt feel like it.

Anyway I was just wondering, if a girl makes references to sex with a guy she barely knows, does that mean she wants to 'get it'?
:D

Oh yeah, she applied Kino to me twice, and an example of a sexual refernce she made would be when we were doing ABS, she was on the declining bench that has the part on one end that you can use to lock your feet in place (to provide leverage/support), while she was on it she said it was an uncomfortable position and that if her legs where spread apart (she demonstrated) it would be a more comfortable/familiar position. LoL.
Thats an example off the top of my head.

Ps. Shes not the first girl to approach me in a sexual way in the gym either.
:p

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she definitely wants you. get her number next time you see her.... or better yet start talking about something then set up a date with her that would go with the convo. because you dont want to get her # and no call her for 4 days but see her at the gym the next day. heres an example for setting up a date... change golf to whatever you want.

start talking about golf then after a minute or 2 say you're going golfing on <insert day here> and that she should go with you. thats when u get the #.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. She's attracted. Not getting the # may have been a good move. Now she knows you're not needy. Get it next time though...

Where's your gym? I wanna join...I always have to do the approaching at mine...

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, my gym is out here in NY (long island).
yeah its been crazy man.... a few weeks back I linked up with this hottie that I am gonna start Salsa dance classes with next week (nothing has happened with her yet). Then, about 2 weeks ago, another hottie was giving me complements and flirting with me bigtime sexually too. She was 34 (I'm 26). If I see her again it will be on. And now yesterday this chick was hitting on me too.....I dunno....it must be the testosterone I ooze when I'm physical cuz I have tobe the slimmest guy there=6feet and only about 160lbs.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...you should have hit that shiggity right there on the decline bench! lol, j/k.

She def wants the sausage. Next time you see her, you better ask her out!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* Haven't you ever read any of Arnold's interviews? That girl wanted you to take her to the gym's sauna and fvck her brains out! ;)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha her cheeks go red.... weren't she in a gym????? working hard?