timmylivingalie
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 9, 2011
- Messages
- 226
- Reaction score
- 1
How should I have responded? We have been seeing each other for about 3 months now and she has already told me "she is falling for me".
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Why not? When it comes to dealing with women, honesty is usually the worst policy. Women absolutely adore liars...If you need proof, just look at how popular Clinton and Obama were with female voters. On some level, women actually enjoy being deceived and misled. It stirs their emotions.idoloveromance said:You should response with how you really feel. Don't lie.
Just because you don’t agree with them doesn't make them liars. Whenever people do fact checks on what is being said, it is the conservatives that tend to be the least honest and by a wide margin. Religious people tend to be the worse at presenting falsehoods as fact. This might be due to the fact that their belief system is based on fantasy. It is probably that it is hard to tell the truth if your worldview is made up nonsense.Bokanovsky said:…Women absolutely adore liars...If you need proof, just look at how popular Clinton and Obama were with female voters…
There are plenty of conservative hypocrites and liars, I'll give you that. But it's not a conservative vs. liberal issue. Both Clinton and Obama are liars. This is a proven fact. Both of them also happen to be extremely popular with women. It's not a coincidence.potato said:Just because you don’t agree with them doesn't make them liars. Whenever people do fact checks on what is being said, it is the conservatives that tend to be the least honest and by a wide margin. Religious people tend to be the worse at presenting falsehoods as fact. This might be due to the fact that their belief system is based on fantasy. It is probably that it is hard to tell the truth if your worldview is made up nonsense.
Women tend to gravitate to men that they can trust. It is hard to trust someone who consistently lies to you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Obama is popular with women. I saw a debate in his first election with Hillary Clinton, and she was debating him and said something negative about her self in her speech and Obama stepped in and said she was alright and she was very happy.Bokanovsky said:There are plenty of conservative hypocrites and liars, I'll give you that. But it's not a conservative vs. liberal issue. Both Clinton and Obama are liars. This is a proven fact. Both of them also happen to be extremely popular with women. It's not a coincidence.