girl asking me to wait?

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i am a mack daddy... i flirt with every girl i see and can get there number, but i hardly ever do a follow up, i usally just do my **** with them right when i meet them and yea im done with them.

theres this girl, he name is amber, ive got her hardcore, she is on the cheerleading squad, and all the cheerleaders are in love with me. she went to homecoming with this guy nathen, he can't dance, so i danced with her at the dance. but i was talking to her on myspace and she told me that she liked me alot. and i played it cool and said Really? not letting her know that i like her... so i drove over to her house and called her and told her to look at the sky cause it was awesome... so she came out side and i scared the **** out of her. then we sat on her porch and talked and i asked her out.
she told me that she would need a couple of days to decide... she told her friend that nathen asked her out not even 20 mins latter. she told me that she is confused on what to do because she does not want to hurt someones feelings. all the cheerleaders are telling her to go for me. but she still likes nathen... she sent me anouther message saying " give me 3 or 4 days, i don't want to give you up!" then today at lunch she said she needs a week because shes getting her grades up so she can cheer this week, also she is doing her ACT testing?

Should i wait? or what could i say or do to hurry her a little bit.? i already told her that i wont wait foever.

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ld never let a girl do that. I'ld be straight forward with her saying something like, "_____ this has been going on long enough and I know you trying to decide between Nate and me. I really like you alot but I don't have time to sit and wait for you there are other girls in my life." Somethings down those lines a DJ never waits on a girl.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_Vibes
I'ld never let a girl do that. I'ld be straight forward with her saying something like, "_____ this has been going on long enough and I know you trying to decide between Nate and me. I really like you alot but I don't have time to sit and wait for you there are other girls in my life." Somethings down those lines a DJ never waits on a girl.
You could do this; however, i personally wouldnt. Flirt with other girls around her so that she sees. Try it with the cheerleaders since they all like you. Dont give her an ultimatum, show her what her lack of decisiveness has resulted in.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just meet new women. Show her that you aren't willing to wait for her to 'decide' upon you two. At the moment, she is in control, and she can reject you. Talk to other women, and she should come to you.

Good Luck:cool:

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHOW HER..rather then tell her that there are other girls. Go talk/flirt with others around her..get your point across that your a hot item and not to wait to long on you or you can be someone elses.

SHOW IT!

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her

she's wasting time that could be spent shagging the other cheerleaders

show her that you don't need to wait around for her, she will beg you to date her

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I would do:

Talk to her on the phone, and be like "Look Amber, I know that you're kinda interested in me, but I'm not tryin to put my high school life on hold juss waiting for you to decide which dude you wanna date.. I definitely wanna see what's up with you right now, I know you feel the same way.. so ionno about Nathan but let's see whats up with us.. I know we can work something out, what do you say?"

Do the rest of you approve? Why or why not?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
This is what I would do:

Talk to her on the phone, and be like "Look Amber, I know that you're kinda interested in me, but I'm not tryin to put my high school life on hold juss waiting for you to decide which dude you wanna date.. I definitely wanna see what's up with you right now, I know you feel the same way.. so ionno about Nathan but let's see whats up with us.. I know we can work something out, what do you say?"

Do the rest of you approve? Why or why not?
Nah, gives her to much power.

Honestly, I wouldn't be in this situation because i would never of 'asked her out'. That's where you went wrong. But since what's done is done, the best thing to do is not talk about it and make sure she see's you flirting with other girls.

Talking to her about it comes off as overly keen.

Oh yeah, a 'mack daddy' doesn't just get the number. Don't kid yourself. Use this fact as a source of motivation. Humans often tell themselves that they are better then they really are, some kind of fake security. Look at the situation realistically ;)

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the new thing... last night i got bored and i looked on this nate guys myspace profile and she had wrote.."if you don't call me ill pick colton!!! J/k Call me Pleaz!!!!!" well i know shes trying to play... but she sucks at it... think i shold quit or keep the chase going on?? trust me i flirt with lots of girls right in front of her and she getts so jealous..lol ive got a girl on the back burner if this don't work... im not one to quit... but i was thinking throwing this little player thing in her face and she will understand that i control the battle station!

idaes?

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use proper sentences. You can do it, I know you can. ;)

A DJ waits for no one. Force her hand.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "If your waiting this long, then it wasn't ment to be." Then walk away.
She'll make her decision pretty quickly there. It may or may not be you, we don't know what kind of rapport you have with her.

But if you were a Mac Daddy then you wouldn't be in this situation would you?

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Say, "If your waiting this long, then it wasn't ment to be." Then walk away.
She'll make her decision pretty quickly there. It may or may not be you, we don't know what kind of rapport you have with her.

But if you were a Mac Daddy then you wouldn't be in this situation would you?
well you got a point but.. i just get bored with chicks..lol well i flirted hardcore with other gurlz..lol today and she came up behind me and said yes in my ear... so thanks guys.. i love this place..

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the guy can make a girl wait for him?

Would she gain interest in the person's absence? (ie. anticipation)

wanga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake was asking her out on a date, especially if you knew she was going out, you sent her ASD through the roof.

Do not call it a date, call it hanging out, dates are so formal anyway. yuck.

Anyways congratulations on the yes, hopefully your "Mack Daddyness" won't further delay your progression.