Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asked me to her house and I met her mother

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked out the HB 8 Korean at my school to go see the movie Pirates of the Carribean with me yesterday. It was kinda my fault she couldn't go because I asked her to come like 30 minutes before the time we were supposed to meet at the mall, and she had already gone to the mall earlier so her mom wouldn't let her go. There was a heavy storm yesterday and there was no school, we were gonna go see it Saturday, but I changed plans since there was no school and I was hella bored.

Anyways, I end up seeing the movie with some friends. After the movie we just chill at starbucks and she texts me:

Her: Jay, are you mad?
Me: Nah, of course not... We all had fun, you should've come.
Her: I know but I can't :( Come to my house.

Later she calls one of the girls I am with and asks her to come over and bring me along.

So we end up going to her house and I meet her and her mother... It was pretty quiet. Everyone was being shy damnit! The only people that were active and not shy were her mom and me.

Her mom was quite nice. She said "So you're the president (I'm class president)" (I think she's talked about me with her mother since she knows I am class president)

I teased HB 8 by saying "See, your mother speaks more English than you." Her mother smiled. I'm guessing since she asked me to come to her house and I met her mother that she wants to see from her mother if I'm okay? I have no idea what this all means. Haha

Any of you ever had experience with meeting the girls' mother? I'm not sure if her mother liked me or not. She seemed to, but I'm not sure...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA I figured it would be a "help me win over the mom" thread.

I always ask to meet the mother. Parents love me. I turn on the charm like sunshine. Always joking around with the dads, talking to the moms. Never need to suck up. One of my exs, when I broke it off with her, her mom got mad at her and told her,

"You should really try to win Evan back. He's by far the best boyfriend you ever had. He's a hell of a lot better than those stupid beanpoles you date."

Hell, even my friends parents love me. Win the parents, win the girl. Simple as that.

Class president? Over achiever lol

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i HATE meeting a girls parents.....Dont suck up to them.....dont be rude at the same time.

I see everyone else parents as sh!t because my rents are seriouslly easy going. My friends always say "I wish my parents were like yours". It means I see other parents as being too harsh on their son/daughters so i never really get on great with them. What happened to trust between you and your parents eh?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Hell, even my friends parents love me. Win the parents, win the girl. Simple as that.

Haha same with me bro! I haven't met a friends parent that didn't love me.. lol Yeah I totally realise that the parents opinion of me could play a big role in how things progress.. If I met their approval (I think I did), then things should go a lot easier. haha, but I won't just leave it up to the parents, I'll continue to game her so I am in control!

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Haha, Me? over achiever, lol! I like to attain the highest of whatever I do. If I decide to run for school position, then why not run for president ;) If I decide to get a girl, why not get the best.. Bah.. I'm too picky ;)

(accidental double post so I just edited the quote.. lol)

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
HA I figured it would be a "help me win over the mom" thread.

I always ask to meet the mother. Parents love me. I turn on the charm like sunshine. Always joking around with the dads, talking to the moms. Never need to suck up. One of my exs, when I broke it off with her, her mom got mad at her and told her,

"You should really try to win Evan back. He's by far the best boyfriend you ever had. He's a hell of a lot better than those stupid beanpoles you date."

Yah parents are a great thing. I talk to the dad about small business and ivnestments over being and employee and 401K predictions in 2016, stuff like that.

With moms I talk to them about kids and my community service time (i'm a high ass ranked officer in key club hahah)

What do you specifically do to win their parents over THAT MUCH? Hahahh, we should share tips. :up:

Penguinplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say guys I have the same thing with parents. Always be polite, but don't be too sucky.

I always call the Dad 'sir', and the mother 'ma'am' (untill they ask me not to) and I think it goes down a treat.

With fathers its best to talk about what they do for a living, and if its interesting 'imply' that you might follow his career path. That will massage his ego slighty, but don't act as if the very ground he walks on is gold. Also a knowledge of current affairs and politics always helps and shows some intelligence. Finding out which party he supports etc is always good. Another thing I find fathers like to talk about is travel.

The rule of thum here is to lead the conversation over a variety of topics and if there is something he tells that you don't understand, ask him to explain. I find they enjoy that. (But within reason, for example asking how the engine works in his mustang, or financial markets.) Always appear keen and smile.

With the mothers I usually talk about food and travel.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting the girls parents is easy stuff man. For the most part, you just gotta act like you know what you are doing, like you are in control. Crack some jokes, share experiences, have conversations with them, laugh at yourself. This plan works pretty much all the time for me, because then the parents start to open up and share stories about their kids, which you can make fun of them for later on.

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is important to meet a girl her parents. You see, when you make a great first impression towards the girl´s parents they will become fond of you and exept you in their house. In this way you can come over more times without having the feeling that her dad want´s to kick you out. And then you can spend more time with her private, without having all kinds of other people around, because you are IN HER ROOM with her.

And face it, it is better to have a good understanding with her parent´s than having this strange feeling that the parents are watching every move of you because they don´t trust you. When the parents trust you they don´t keep watching your every move, so you can seduce her more easilly.:up:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
Meeting the girls parents is easy stuff man. For the most part, you just gotta act like you know what you are doing, like you are in control. Crack some jokes, share experiences, have conversations with them, laugh at yourself. This plan works pretty much all the time for me, because then the parents start to open up and share stories about their kids, which you can make fun of them for later on.
Haha, I acted confident and made some jokes and the mom laughed.. I'm not sure if she thinks I'm a player though. I have had a lot of mom's tell their daughters who I dated, "I dunno hunny he seems like he's one of those guys who uses a lot of girls." Ugh, I dunno.. She called me the next day after meeting her mom so I take it as it didn't go bad with her mom.. ;)

Gateway

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I asked out the HB 8 Korean at my school to go see the movie Pirates of the Carribean with me yesterday. It was kinda my fault she couldn't go because I asked her to come like 30 minutes before the time we were supposed to meet at the mall, and she had already gone to the mall earlier so her mom wouldn't let her go. There was a heavy storm yesterday and there was no school, we were gonna go see it Saturday, but I changed plans since there was no school and I was hella bored.

Anyways, I end up seeing the movie with some friends. After the movie we just chill at starbucks and she texts me:

Her: Jay, are you mad?
Me: Nah, of course not... We all had fun, you should've come.
Her: I know but I can't :( Come to my house.

Later she calls one of the girls I am with and asks her to come over and bring me along.

So we end up going to her house and I meet her and her mother... It was pretty quiet. Everyone was being shy damnit! The only people that were active and not shy were her mom and me.

Her mom was quite nice. She said "So you're the president (I'm class president)" (I think she's talked about me with her mother since she knows I am class president)

I teased HB 8 by saying "See, your mother speaks more English than you." Her mother smiled. I'm guessing since she asked me to come to her house and I met her mother that she wants to see from her mother if I'm okay? I have no idea what this all means. Haha

Any of you ever had experience with meeting the girls' mother? I'm not sure if her mother liked me or not. She seemed to, but I'm not sure...
hey if you dont mind me asking where is this taking place and what's her name ?

oh and that Pirates of the Carribean movie is just great you should have watched it!

---Zin

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gateway said:
trust me mate you weren't the only one!

---Zin
I was kinda hoping for a mother/daughter threesome story... :D

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neonbase - No such thing as being too picky. My mom always tells me that my standards are "too high" and that I would be suprised at giving one of the "less attractive girls" a chance. I reply "Eh, no. I want the best of everything ma. I refuse to lower my standards"

radronOmega - Usually whenever I meet the parents, it starts off with a hand shake, smiles, the usual "Nice to meet you" stuff. If I'm talking to the dads, the conversation usually heads to me and my sports, or cars. Often times random stuff pops up and I'll just make conversation with them. I have no problem joking around and I find that a lot of parents, no matter how strict they are with their children, have that "immature" side. You get them comfortable enough with you, they'll joke around. The mothers? Oh how easy they are. Apply the same conversation principles with the mom as you would with the daughter. Moms are women too, and they love to talk. Listen to them, joke with them, have a serious conversations, etc.

The things I never do around parents...

1. Cuss. Never cuss unless you know the parents well, and you can guarantee WITHOUT A DOUBT that they won't mind. Even then, keep it to a mininum.
2. Cut their daughter down. Joking around is fine, but never ever cut her down
3. I try to avoid religious conversations.
4. Avoid the alcohol and drug conversations. If you use, don't mention it. If you don't and the topic arises, let them know. Don't be like "Oh I wouldn't dream of it." Just be like "Nah, I don't get into that stuff. (Reason)
5. Never get to wound up. Don't go crazy. Stay relaxed.

If the girl tries dragging you away, just be like "Well guys, I guess we've got to go, it was nice to meet you though."

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Neonbase - No such thing as being too picky. My mom always tells me that my standards are "too high" and that I would be suprised at giving one of the "less attractive girls" a chance. I reply "Eh, no. I want the best of everything ma. I refuse to lower my standards"

radronOmega - Usually whenever I meet the parents, it starts off with a hand shake, smiles, the usual "Nice to meet you" stuff. If I'm talking to the dads, the conversation usually heads to me and my sports, or cars. Often times random stuff pops up and I'll just make conversation with them. I have no problem joking around and I find that a lot of parents, no matter how strict they are with their children, have that "immature" side. You get them comfortable enough with you, they'll joke around. The mothers? Oh how easy they are. Apply the same conversation principles with the mom as you would with the daughter. Moms are women too, and they love to talk. Listen to them, joke with them, have a serious conversations, etc.

The things I never do around parents...

1. Cuss. Never cuss unless you know the parents well, and you can guarantee WITHOUT A DOUBT that they won't mind. Even then, keep it to a mininum.
2. Cut their daughter down. Joking around is fine, but never ever cut her down
3. I try to avoid religious conversations.
4. Avoid the alcohol and drug conversations. If you use, don't mention it. If you don't and the topic arises, let them know. Don't be like "Oh I wouldn't dream of it." Just be like "Nah, I don't get into that stuff. (Reason)
5. Never get to wound up. Don't go crazy. Stay relaxed.

If the girl tries dragging you away, just be like "Well guys, I guess we've got to go, it was nice to meet you though."
That's all some excellent advice bro!! Thanks!