Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asked me out on Tinder

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ghys, long story short...

I am Bulgarian who works and studies in the UK.
I matched on Tinder with a girl, British girl.
I messaged her first with simply "Boo" and she responded relatively fast.

Anyway we started chatting, not all the time, maybe 5 texts a day, not more since I am extremely busy and she works full time.
She asked for my phone number so we can move on WhatsApp. After a couple of texts she said she wants to hear my accent. I said ok and we spoke on the phone for hour and a half!

After that phonecall she asked me out, but thats not the problem.
She wants to hear me very often and I can't speak with her all the time because I have university and job going at the same time... And we have a date in 2 days. I feel I won't have much to say to her in person if we speak that often so I reject her and find a reasonable excuse not to call her.

She doesn't spam me, but she has way too much interest in me and she haven't even met me!

I have been in a situation like this before where the girl shows great interest in me and when we meet, well, totally different person. I am starting to think the problem is in me... And I want to avoid experience like that.

My question is what my behaviour should be?

She is about 7/10 on the pics.
Thank you.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she wants your d.ick in and around her mouth.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyway we started chatting, not all the time, maybe 5 texts a day, not more since I am extremely busy and she works full time.
She asked for my phone number so we can move on WhatsApp. After a couple of texts she said she wants to hear my accent. I said ok and we spoke on the phone for hour and a half!

She wants to hear me very often and I can't speak with her all the time because I have university and job going at the same time... And we have a date in 2 days. I feel I won't have much to say to her in person if we speak that often so I reject her and find a reasonable excuse not to call her.

She doesn't spam me, but she has way too much interest in me and she haven't even met me!

I have been in a situation like this before where the girl shows great interest in me and when we meet, well, totally different person. I am starting to think the problem is in me... And I want to avoid experience like that.

Thank you.
Your behavior in person should be the same as your bahavior on the phone. Otherwise, no wonder why these chicks are walking away from you.

Reaction score

Thank you.
Do you properly groom before dates? Shower etc? No bad smell? Breath? Just a theory.

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update.

I was fatfished, what was suposted to be on the pictures came 80lbs more and alot taller than the info I was given...
To all the guys out there, don't make the same mistake as I did. Ask for recent pictures.
I am not going to go in details but it was my worst date ever...
I haven't even told my friends, they will give me so much ****...
Anyway thanks for the tips guys, take care.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. He said "fatfished".