Girl asked me for money after 2 weeks

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i need some advice,

i met this good looking milf a few weeks ago. I've gone out with her 1 or two times and we had sex a few times.

She is self employed and she is very passionate about her business. I had no idea she had any financial problems when i met her at first. Last night, she tells me that she needs a loan of a couple thousand dollars for rent money that is due next week.

At first, my thoughts were 'I knew something was too good be true' ...
The positives.
Honestly, I would have liked to keep this relationship going because we spend a lot of time together and the sex is great and i like her looks...

Sometimes I feel that shes really geniune about her intentions towards me, I mean she spends tons of time with me, shes told me a lot about her self and the way she talks makes me feel like shes attached to me. I like her company, and I like her looks and how she acts around me.

My thougths are...

First of all, If she can be this irresponsible that she can simply forget her monthly rent, then she what else had she forgotten or been irresponsible with?

Secondly, I honestly dont think she can pay me back with her business plan, she thinks with her emotions and not logically.... I honestly dont think that its a real plan and a couple thousand dollars is a lot of money to pay back 'in just a few weeks'.

What would you do in this situation? To be clear, I dont thinkg I will give her the loan ....

Would you

a) try to stick around and WAIST inordinate amount of time helping her out of her financial situation when you could be screwing other girls ..

or

b) just move on (i've only known her for 1-2 weeks max)?

Any opinoins.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? If you give her money now dont expect to see it again. She probably wont be able to give it back to you. Not only that, what stops her for asking for more cash at a later stage?

Her actions are not much different to a hookers. The also **** men to pay the rent. How do you only ask someone you have known for a such a short period of time to help you out with the rent?

If losing the money is not going to hurt you in any way, I would do it just to see how things turn out. Consider it "bought life experience" :) Must say thats its one hell of a red flag though

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it.

There is nothing good that will come out of this if you lend her the money.

She might be pretty as hell but take those love goggles off and see the situation for what it is.

If she can't afford to pay her rent then obviously her priorities aren't in order.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you lend $2,000 to someone you hardly know? That's crazy. I hate seeing guys turned into walking ATMs. Tell her to go to the bank if she needs a loan.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She reeled you in like a fish.

As soon as she saw you, her plan took effect.

You are a sucker and if you pay her you will never see that money again.

mackdaddy27 said:
Sometimes I feel that shes really geniune about her intentions towards me, I mean she spends tons of time with me, shes told me a lot about her self and the way she talks makes me feel like shes attached to me. I like her company, and I like her looks and how she acts around me.
Golddiggin ho' is what you got on your hands.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to make a suggestion.

Call it like it is, and make a deal that if you don't, in fact, get the money back in 2 weeks, then her other option to pay you back is sex twice a week for a year.

That would come out to paying $19 each time you got laid. That would be the deal of the century.

To make sure this really happens, have her sign a promissory note that she'll pay you back. The 'sex' part of the deal should only be done verbally. But when she starts to reneg on the sex (and after like 4 months, she might), then you threaten to take her to court with the promissory note.

My guess is she goes for it.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is trouble bro. it's too bad. I mean you think you are tapping a fine MILF and then she says she needs money, and that ruins everything. man it's always something. why can't they just have their schit together?

mtnkng

Don Juan
Reaction score
And this isnt a big huge red flag...why?

After two weeks?

Tell ya what...send me the money and I'll be your best friend for life...I promise.

friggin bolt, dude.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like some of you guys have never been in a semi-LTR(I understand that this relationship is still pretty new). My gf and I used to spot each other money all the time. I had no problem paying for things she wanted, at the same time she used to buy stuff for me too.

Saying "Giving money is bad" is simply bad advice, because it's so... simple. Relationships are never simple, so saying a contrite statement like "Doing this is bad, doing this is good" is sorta silly.

Whoever is giving advice like that likely means that a solid relationship is based on partner equality. Hopefully neither of you are Givers or Takers, because in any relationship where you care about the girl--and she about you--there is the concept of Sharing.

My advice is: Play along with it. Then one day, ask her for money for something whether you need it or not. Gauge her response... Is she willing to share? Does she hesitate? Does it look like its a CHORE for her to lend money to you? There are subtleties to responses that only you could know, but usually if a relationship is going to work, both girl and guy have to be willing to bend a little for each other.

You'll develop a sense of when you're being used. When you feel that "used" sensation, that's when it's time to discuss the situation with the girl and tell her you're darn capable of just pulling the plug on the relationship and walking away.

When the topic of money comes up in any relationship I get in to, I live by this saying:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the woman cannot be taken seriously. Anyone that would ask for thousands of dollars from someone they just met has no sense of socially appropriate behavior, not to mention no finanial scruples.

I'd tell her that you can't do it. Don't tell her why, just say no. And keep pounding that pvssy for as long as she'll keep spreading her legs for you. If she cuts off the poon because you won't give her money, then she's basically a prostitute. No loss here, dude.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
My advice is: Play along with it. Then one day, ask her for money for something whether you need it or not. Gauge her response... Is she willing to share? Does she hesitate? Does it look like its a CHORE for her to lend money to you? There are subtleties to responses that only you could know, but usually if a relationship is going to work, both girl and guy have to be willing to bend a little for each other.
Maybe giving money isn't always bad and you are right there. However the original post is talking about a loan of.. "a couple of thousand dollars"

This is too big of an amount (for me anyway, don't know what jobs you guys have) to "invest" in a relationship as new as described in the original post. Seriously.

mtnkng

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
It sounds like some of you guys have never been in a semi-LTR(I understand that this relationship is still pretty new). My gf and I used to spot each other money all the time. I had no problem paying for things she wanted, at the same time she used to buy stuff for me too.

Saying "Giving money is bad" is simply bad advice, because it's so... simple. Relationships are never simple, so saying a contrite statement like "Doing this is bad, doing this is good" is sorta silly.

Whoever is giving advice like that likely means that a solid relationship is based on partner equality. Hopefully neither of you are Givers or Takers, because in any relationship where you care about the girl--and she about you--there is the concept of Sharing.

You'll develop a sense of when you're being used. When you feel that "used" sensation, that's when it's time to discuss the situation with the girl and tell her you're darn capable of just pulling the plug on the relationship and walking away.

When the topic of money comes up in any relationship I get in to, I live by this saying:

You can't be serious. Two weeks in and she's asking for thousands of dollars.
For rent.

Are you saying that guys should get taken for thousands of dollars to be educated and develop a "sense of being used"?

How about learning not to get into situations to be used in the first place?

And WTF is a semi-LTR? Like being semi-pregnant.

No...getting a wh0re would be cheaper with the same amount of risk.

Run, don't walk.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
First of all, the woman cannot be taken seriously. Anyone that would ask for thousands of dollars from someone they just met has no sense of socially appropriate behavior, not to mention no finanial scruples.

I'd tell her that you can't do it. Don't tell her why, just say no. And keep pounding that pvssy for as long as she'll keep spreading her legs for you. If she cuts off the poon because you won't give her money, then she's basically a prostitute. No loss here, dude.

thanks dude..i needed that one..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:

Sorry man but you totally missed this one. You don't give large sums of money to people especially those you don't know very well.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not do it. You only known her for a couple weeks. I've seen women pull the same sh!t to guys. After they get the money they don't pay you back and drop you. I have seen it happen to 3 men in the last year...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple response:

"I don't have that kind of money."

For most people that's the truth.