Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl already have an online boyfriend

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I've known this girl from church for a week now. Managed to get her number then set up a night out with her friends and my friends last Friday at some club. While we were there, i tried all the time to dance with her and also kept telling her that I have high interest in her.Her response was medium IL ( iguess). Later on my friends told me that i should've taken things easier , that i came onto her too strong and that might scare her off.So i just said, BS , she already know how i feel when i first called her, there's nothing to hide between me and her now.
Anyway, i called her again on Sat and we went out again ( this time just the 2 of us). After the dinner, we did some serious make out in my car. Now comes the sad part. On the way home, she said that she already had a boyfriend that she met online 3 months ago and they never met in real life , and that he doenst even live in the US ( where we both live), and that she plan to stay faithfull with him. To me it just sounds so bullsh*t, .But the way she kept repeating it just made me hard to not believe.
Now my question is i like this girl a lot and wanna go further with her. Usually i would back out if the girl already has a boyfriend. But come on man, this time , it's an online never met boyfriend. so what you guys think ? is she just playing me or what? My mind says get rid of her but my heart says the opposite. And i personally dont wanna give up her at all.

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet mama! I don´t understand you guys... what´s up with all this internet "relationships" and meeting people online??? They are watching you, Neo...

A) She´s playing with you

or

B) She´s really so stupid that she thinks she has a relationship with someone she has never met!

From which I STRONGLY doubt B)!!! Is this really happening??? I mean it´s not the first time I hear people talking about online "relationships" on this board.. is it really that common?

:confused:

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you think that boyfriend does exist? Now what am i gonna do to her? Do you guys think i have any shot over her boyfriend, taking into account that she already accepted going out with me twice and we done some real tongue actions to each other? How jigh is a girl's interest if she let you kiss her the first date?

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
comon people, give me some more feedback. This is my first ever post and i get like 3 replies. sigh.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by fukuy
Long story short.

we did some serious make out in my car.

she already had a boyfriend that she met online 3 months ago and they never met in real life

and that she plan to stay faithfull

so bullsh*t
'nuff said. :D

She's faithful to a guy she's never met, but she's making out with you in your car? Does anyone else see a glaring inconsistency here?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
i tried all the time to dance with her and also kept telling her that I have high interest in her.
New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.

she said that she already had a boyfriend that she met online 3 months ago and they never met in real life , and that he doenst even live in the US ( where we both live), and that she plan to stay faithfull with him. To me it just sounds so bullsh*t
and it most likely is bullsh1t but thats irrelevant and neither here nor there. if you made her kunt wet the online borefriend would have ceased to exist.

simple as that.

nvrtoolate

Reaction score
once upon a time on the Dr. Phil show

Dr. Phil interviewed this chick (25 or so) who had an internet boyfriend for a couple of years (4 or 5 or so). She absolutely loved him and she tried to meet him but he always had an excuse.
So Dr. Phil sent out a private eye and he found out that the guy was some old married bum living in a trailer.
The girl was devastated. It was funny!

------------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not new here. been here a couple of months just got never posted. I dont usually let the girls know about my high interest except this time . Thought i would play differently and see how it would end. Amazingly it ended up so perfect except the " online boyfriend" part.
One more note, at the end of the date she said that she probably wont go out with me no more cause we already passed that friend zone and we wont be able to pretend like nothing had happened. hell with that, im taking you guys advice. will call to ask her out again. After all, it's me the man who's in control, not her. The only question is, should i take some time off before calling her out again? I wanna call her out again this weekend, but it might make me appear desperate ?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Thought i would play differently and see how it would end. Amazingly it ended up so perfect except the " online boyfriend" part.
:rolleyes: theres hardly anything "different" about playing it AFC.

at the end of the date she said that she probably wont go out with me no more cause we already passed that friend zone and we wont be able to pretend like nothing had happened.

should i take some time off before calling her out again? I wanna call her out again this weekend, but it might make me appear desperate ?
New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a weirdo. If I were you, I wouldn't bother to try dating such a dumb slut. Online boyfriends just aren't normal past like, 6th grade.

But if for some reason you feel compelled to stick with it, just keep plowing ahead like she never mentioned the guy. If she made out with you, she has some level of attraction, so work with that.

Reaction score
hahahahahaha, she rather have an invisible illusory b/f than you in the flesh!! DAMN!!!!! This is bad dude, this bad.

She is obviously playing with your head, and seeing whether you'll fall for some dumb shyt line like, "I have an online b/f"

When you call her tell that she already cheated on her imaginary friend so she might as well dump him. That'll be a first - "Guy gets dump by girl he never met" Hahahahahahha - If you had game you can make her forget about a guy she never met - this is too easy. Maybe you were a bad kisser :)

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Puertorican_Lover, you' re more than a psychist. Ya, admitedly, the kiss was bad, rather gross. She was like pretending falling asleep, so i leant forward and start kissing her cheek , then moved down to her lips. Next thing i knew, she was all over me, and we started exchanging those dirty french kisses. Then I let my hands wander around her boobs, and started sucking up those hard on niples. Swear to God, that was really what happened. I didnt make up any part of it. Now i still regret why the heck we didnt end up in my bedroom. thinking backward, maybe that " illusional boyfriend" was just an attempt of hers to cover up her slutty attitude in our very first date.
I'll update to you guys what'll happen next time i call her. I found it very relieving to share such experiences to other DJs.