Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl acting cool and mean... how do I react?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been after me for months but I'm newly married, so haven't been gaming her back

She does exactly the same things as before, crosses my path, puts herself in my orbit etc

But her whole demeanour has changed, playing it cool, referring to me by surname and sometimes giving "evil faces"

It's either some kind of test or a different method to win me over, and it's kinda working

How do I react?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think shes trying a different method. How do you react depends on what you want with her. An affair? Don´t let her get under your skin bro. I would fail to aknowledge her new method.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's been after me for months but I'm newly married, so haven't been gaming her back

She does exactly the same things as before, crosses my path, puts herself in my orbit etc

But her whole demeanour has changed, playing it cool, referring to me by surname and sometimes giving "evil faces"

It's either some kind of test or a different method to win me over, and it's kinda working

How do I react?
If you are married, you leave it alone. You don't fvck with other ladies if you are married.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are married, you leave it alone. You don't fvck with other ladies if you are married.
I'm a weird guy. It's not cheating. I don't want sex. I just want their heart and their soul.

It's probably vanity. But it never ends well

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a weird guy. It's not cheating. I don't want sex. I just want their heart and their soul.

It's probably vanity. But it never ends well
yeah ego is something you should kep in control, what yous hold do? nothing, ignroe her really, she want you to note her, being nice didn't work now she will try to give teh cold shoulder, the strange is she will orbit you for it, laught it off and ignore that is what I would do

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's just for her self validation. It's one thing to have single men chasing her, and absolutely another thing on higher level to be chased and desired by a married man. If you were single, she wouldn't notice you. Her first displaying choosing signals, and then going colder is nothing but to manipulate your ass into giving her some attention. If you do pursue her, chances are you won't even get into her panties.

You must have a fat single friend, or a looser friend with glasses. You should talk to him about introducing him to a hot woman, and then go ahead and introduce him to her, out of the blue, and leave the fck them both there to their own devices.