Gimme a break!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel sorry for whatever guy she hooks up with, and in a way i feel sorry for her too. her parents have obviously done, and continue to do, a HORRIBLE job in raising her.

i dont care how rich you are, giving your kid a lexus when she is 15 is bad parenting (bordering on recklessly negligent if you ask me).

as f*cked up as the kid is, the mother is even more f*cked up for

1) thinking its normal to give her kid a lexus
2) not realizing that by raising her kid to be a spoiled brat she is actually severly damaging her ability and chances to have an enjoyable life.

but like a lot of rich housewives, they figure they can buy their kids love, completely failing to realize that in doing so they're wrecking their kids life both in the present and long into the future.

this should also be a good example to everyone about how happiness is a state of mind. this kid has everything and is miserable.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG
This is not real,

what a spoiled brat.

She needs therapy.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the cameraman in this one.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said joekerr.

We look at that video and we might think the 15 year old girl is morally repugnant for her reaction but we must pause and...

Consider the source.

She is acting out of her mother's entitlement mentality which she has been programmed with.

A real shame.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I apologize for my daughter's behavior" the mom says. She ought to add "I also apologize for the botched way I raised her".

I was at a wedding a few years ago and the flower girl was probably about 6 or 7, and her mom and dad are parading her around and said, "tell people what you are..." and the girl responds "I'm the princess!" and her folks coo back "that's right, sweetheart, you're the princess!" and I'm thinking, "this is supposed to be cute?" I was mortified.

The dads are very much at fault here too. They may do well in their industries, but at home, they're submissive morons.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
I like the cameraman in this one.
haha, just as bad.

this time we get to see how an AFC father acts. 'turn off the camera' he tells his son, not wanting to be recorded as he behaves like a pathetic chump as his daughter throws a tantrum. the wife walks inside, most likely not wanting to watch her daughter manipulate her father with a tantrum (which ironically is probably behavior she learned by watching mom!)

dad: just give it a chance. drive it around the block.

hahah, he's actually begging her to 'give the car' a chance. WTF is wrong with america when parents have to beg their kids to accept a brand new car?

even the son catered to his sisters tantrum. 'come on leslie, just give it a chance.'

WTF is wrong with these guys.

if it were me, I can tell you exactly what i would do. I would either return the car, or I'd take it down to the local church and tell the priest to give the car to a family in need. then if my daughter wanted a car she'd have to go work and buy one herself.

but then again, i'd never raise my kids to be a spoiled brat like this in the first place.