Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gillette's Losing Money

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Those mother fvckers can burn in hell, ask for forgiveness and yet I won't lift a finger nor offer a prayer for their dastardly act of trying to feminize men the world over.

I'm determined to get everyone in my social circles to drop Gillette and encourage them to replicate it to their own social circles.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess its not millenials not shaving but business men, military forces, police and those who keeps shaving that stop buying that crap.

I mean insulting with sniper precision the same people that use your product to appeal to those who dont...what could have gone wrong cupcake?

FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that I stopped buying a product because they pissed me off, despite my lazyness and lack of will to change they worked so hard for it that they finally made it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I thought Everyone in advertising and big business management knew that perception becomes reality …

Billtx49

Reaction score
They put that stupid bytch in charge of marketing, and she clearly didn't know that promoting your opinions instead of promoting your product doesn't sell product.
Then product sales levels will be a direct result of her ‘personal’ perception and she should start dusting off her Resume …

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to boycott Gillette, you should boycott the parent company, Proctor & Gamble. For my money, I can't find a better, globally available (important for me :cool:) shaving system than Gillette's Fusion, to say nothing of a lot of their other products. Every corporation hates red-pilled men; are we going to live like cavemen because of it? :rolleyes: That said, if my favorite beer goes feminist, I think I'd bolt (LOL, I think there's only one macrobrew-associated I like, Hoegaarden, and part of the reason I like it is because it's part of Big Beer, and thus available everywhere).

U

user43770

If you're going to boycott Gillette, you should boycott the parent company, Proctor & Gamble. For my money, I can't find a better, globally available (important for me :cool:) shaving system than Gillette's Fusion, to say nothing of a lot of their other products. Every corporation hates red-pilled men; are we going to live like cavemen because of it? :rolleyes: That said, if my favorite beer goes feminist, I think I'd bolt (LOL, I think there's only one macrobrew-associated I like, Hoegaarden, and part of the reason I like it is because it's part of Big Beer, and thus available everywhere).
I just looked up P&G and I use a number of their products: Dawn, Tide, Bounty, Oral B, Old Spice, Duracell.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their explanation fails the logic test. I have a beard and I still use a razor to shave the portion on my neck and to clean up in general. At least the article had the guts to point out that it just might be its poisonous ad campaign that blamed civilization's problems on its consumers.

For years Procter & Gamble also bankrolled soap operas (hence the term) which helped build their empire. I wonder how many of those storylines were woke enough for them today? Funny how many generations of housewives loved watching those all of those toxic men and women create drama!