Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giggle Giggle one more time!!! Giggle !!SMACK!!

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am tired of giggle giggle. I am trying to pimp this philly she is 22 and she giggles for about everything I do. I say something goofy and I hear giggle. I touch her giggle. I was playing around the other day and she said Hi to a guy I don't like and I grabbed her arm playfully and said don't talk to him giggle. Then she will touch my butt giggle. tell me she is shaved giggle.

What is it with all this giggling? I have had woman giggle but not like her. Am I that funny or what?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so is she like that all the time, or is she ever serious...?

that would get real old real fast.

I wouldn't expect anything too deep/meaningful from her then, maybe find somebody who isn't such a blatant fuk-tard.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 86
maybe find somebody who isn't such a blatant fuk-tard.
gotta love the brutal honesty in this forum sometimes... LOL.

if it's annoying you that much, NEXT her. seems like she just enjoys being around you. is she like this with other people?

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like people so easily NEXT women on this forum. Why not do the logical thing and ask her WTF shes always giggling?

You know like hit her with a Question like "Do you smoke alot of pot or something? When she asks why? Say something like "because your always frickin giggling" This way you get the point accross that its annoying without being too damn sensitive.

Kind of a "Subliminal Sensitivity"

But what do I know...this is my first post LOL

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I asked her why everything is so funny. She said in her puppy dog voice "Because I think you are funny"

No she doesn't seem to do this to other people.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She reminds me of this chick I used to date. Every 5 minutes this chick would tickle me. I absolutely hate to be tickled. It was like she was this tickle robot, she just had to tickle me. It would reach the point where I would jump up and scream "PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME, i CAN'T STAND THAT SH!T!" She would get all sensitive, look like she was about to cry and apologize. 30 minutes later the b!tch would be tickling me again. I liked her other than the tickling sh!t. I had to next her cause I was pissed half the time I was around her. when she wasn't tickling me she was cool as hell.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she thinks that's what girls are supposed to do when they like a guy. I'd just tease her about every chance I got, including exagerated imitations.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by usdaprime
Yeah I asked her why everything is so funny. She said in her puppy dog voice "Because I think you are funny"

ok, is she laughing AT YOU? how you look/talk/walk/act etc? or does she think you have a great sense of humor and tell funny stories/jokes (do you?)

seems to be on a basic level that she is not taking you seriously *giggle* so why even bother? she needs to grow up first before she is worth your time.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 86
ok, is she laughing AT YOU? how you look/talk/walk/act etc? or does she think you have a great sense of humor and tell funny stories/jokes (do you?)

seems to be on a basic level that she is not taking you seriously *giggle* so why even bother? she needs to grow up first before she is worth your time.
I giggle when a guy makes me nervous. A lot of young women do this. I agree with the above too. If it bothers you, start looking at gals over 25, because the vast majority of us under 25 have a gigglin' problem .

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am tired of jiggle jiggle. I am trying to pimp this philly she is 22 and she giggles for about everything I do. I say something goofy and I see jiggle. I touch her jiggle. I was playing around the other day and she said Hi to a guy I don't like and I grabbed her arm playfully and said don't talk to him jiggle. Then she will touch my butt jiggle. tell me she is shaved jiggle.

What is it with all this jiggling? I have had woman jiggle but not like her. Am I that funny or what?
Dude buy her a bra.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by DJ Jr.
Seems like people so easily NEXT women on this forum. Why not do the logical thing and ask her WTF shes always giggling?

You know like hit her with a Question like "Do you smoke alot of pot or something? When she asks why? Say something like "because your always frickin giggling" This way you get the point accross that its annoying without being too damn sensitive.

Kind of a "Subliminal Sensitivity"

But what do I know...this is my first post LOL

We next because it's much easier to get another broad than to try and fix someone up. Especially if what you're trying to fix up is a habit or a natural reaction that they have.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A giggle is universal ******** for "I'm having such a good time right now."

If its with a bunch of other girls, it means "ok you giggle now too and tell me you're having as good a time as me."

This is so far from being a problem.

Now the shaved deal could be a problem if you like them all hairy.

But I'll take a giggle and shaved one anytime.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only guy here who likes giggling? I think it's ten times better than a chick sitting long faced and never cracking a smile. It makes me more confident and more likely to stay in a jokey goofy mood. She's using this to maintain a happy demeanor. It works, let it go.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too, but realizing that it is just some girls method of expressing happiness and content I have tried to increase my tolerance. However, I agree it can be really annoying.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tickle the ho!

Originally posted by bugsquish
Am I the only guy here who likes giggling? I think it's ten times better than a chick sitting long faced and never cracking a smile. It makes me more confident and more likely to stay in a jokey goofy mood. She's using this to maintain a happy demeanor. It works, let it go.

I swear gigglers are cute as fvck. Not the nervous giggle, but the giggle like "OMG im gonna start laughing so freaking loud and everyone will look at me!"

Make her giggle until she chockes. Maybe she can't laugh realyl loud and so she just giggles.

This one time, I was in a really esctatic mood, and instead of laughing I was barely able to giggle. Maybe you make her feel so incredible?

Either way, just pin her down and tickel away! You should be having so much fun with this.

me: "So you like to giggle? Ill show you!" *chases her*
her : *scream*runs away* "No! ahahaha, no no!"
me: *catches her*tickles her* "Come on! giggle now!"

Ahhh.. Good Times. :)