“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GigaTimder

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
316
Beats blowing it on Onlyfans or Escorts
Is it though? Do you really think $600/yr is going to improve the amount these guys get laid? They'll still be mucking with the algorithms behind the scenes and it's still going to be the same quality of women.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Is it though? Do you really think $600/yr is going to improve the amount these guys get laid? They'll still be mucking with the algorithms behind the scenes and it's still going to be the same quality of women.
$6,000/yr!
 

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
316
See?! I can't even process the price. $6K on escorts will probably get those guys laid more often than the $6K on Tinder in a given year.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Is it though? Do you really think $600/yr is going to improve the amount these guys get laid? They'll still be mucking with the algorithms behind the scenes and it's still going to be the same quality of women.
The whole point of the app is to not stay on the app and find a SO. If it takes him 3 months to do so, 1500, but with escorts and OF it is infinite.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
316
Are you suggesting that Tinder's business model is to help men find a SO? Really?
 

FlirtLife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
518
Reaction score
268
Top