"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ghosting. Do you confront?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Another big problem with old the last few years is the quality of women seems to be a lot less as well. I think the increase in smartphones now and you have every old perv on there chasing women away from it after a few weeks. A lot of them send d*ck pics and pervy messages. Women down here said they get old guys who message them send them pics.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I just had an HB9 who's 6 years older than me just reply with this:

Well that is the most comprehensive intro message I think I’ve ever gotten. So thank you for taking the time to write such a thought out message. Your profile touches on many of the values I hold as well...integrity, kindness, intellect, strong work ethic, and entrepreneurial. Owning your own business is impressive. What do you do? How long have you been in the area? And what brought you here? So many questions! Thanks for taking the time to say hi.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I just had an HB9 who's 6 years older than me just reply with this:
Biggoal pack yOu shlt n' gt da fvck out!
I don't understand why you moved from Missouri to Florida and bought a house in the jungle...... You should have rented first to test the water. Now you stock in Florida.....
I mean for real... How long have you been there? How many years?
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Had a woman tell him it’s my job to impress her. Isn’t that the womaniverse speaking? I told her we must make a good impression on each other.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Had a woman tell him it’s my job to impress her. Isn’t that the womaniverse speaking? I told her we must make a good impression on each other.
I had a women tell me sex.must be earned, i told her yeah you better cook me a good meal before it happens. Was such a turn off, but things turned out good.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
918
Reaction score
192
Why would you make her feel guilty for something YOU did. If you went on a date, you already got your shot, and you didn't build attraction, or you just generally ****ed it up. Ghosting before going out is one thing, and can often just be chalked up to girls being flakey or skittish, but if it's after a date, it's almost certainly something you did.

But no, i wouldn't call her out on simply not responding. I will say that you have almost nothing to lose by shooting another shot a few weeks down the road. It's probably over, but sending something playful to a girl that you used to talk to just shoot another shot doesn't really have any downsides. She's already gone, might as well.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
It happens to all of us, but when you're ghosted after going on a date and talking back and forth do you ever confront and call them out on it? If anything to make them feel guilty so they don't do it to another guy.
Ghosting should be your excuse to spin other plates. Pursue other women.
Sometimes it's a $hit test to see how desperate you might get. They all do this.
Whatever the reason, yo won't survive if you don't spin other plates and forget about her for a while like about a month.
 
Top