Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ghosting. Do you confront?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Another big problem with old the last few years is the quality of women seems to be a lot less as well. I think the increase in smartphones now and you have every old perv on there chasing women away from it after a few weeks. A lot of them send d*ck pics and pervy messages. Women down here said they get old guys who message them send them pics.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just had an HB9 who's 6 years older than me just reply with this:

Well that is the most comprehensive intro message I think I’ve ever gotten. So thank you for taking the time to write such a thought out message. Your profile touches on many of the values I hold as well...integrity, kindness, intellect, strong work ethic, and entrepreneurial. Owning your own business is impressive. What do you do? How long have you been in the area? And what brought you here? So many questions! Thanks for taking the time to say hi.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had an HB9 who's 6 years older than me just reply with this:
Biggoal pack yOu shlt n' gt da fvck out!
I don't understand why you moved from Missouri to Florida and bought a house in the jungle...... You should have rented first to test the water. Now you stock in Florida.....
I mean for real... How long have you been there? How many years?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman tell him it’s my job to impress her. Isn’t that the womaniverse speaking? I told her we must make a good impression on each other.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman tell him it’s my job to impress her. Isn’t that the womaniverse speaking? I told her we must make a good impression on each other.
I had a women tell me sex.must be earned, i told her yeah you better cook me a good meal before it happens. Was such a turn off, but things turned out good.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you make her feel guilty for something YOU did. If you went on a date, you already got your shot, and you didn't build attraction, or you just generally ****ed it up. Ghosting before going out is one thing, and can often just be chalked up to girls being flakey or skittish, but if it's after a date, it's almost certainly something you did.

But no, i wouldn't call her out on simply not responding. I will say that you have almost nothing to lose by shooting another shot a few weeks down the road. It's probably over, but sending something playful to a girl that you used to talk to just shoot another shot doesn't really have any downsides. She's already gone, might as well.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to all of us, but when you're ghosted after going on a date and talking back and forth do you ever confront and call them out on it? If anything to make them feel guilty so they don't do it to another guy.
Ghosting should be your excuse to spin other plates. Pursue other women.
Sometimes it's a $hit test to see how desperate you might get. They all do this.
Whatever the reason, yo won't survive if you don't spin other plates and forget about her for a while like about a month.