Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted after second date?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
She probably does have other orbiters, but they always do. Shouldn't matter to you.

Communicating too much was probably the downfall here. Pretty textbook coming on too strong, I would think. Girls will go along with it for a while but then usually vanish quickly.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop giving advice, especially when you're being hostile. Being needy is probably the single biggest turnoff.

This chick has tons of guys texting her daily. The one thing this guy had going for him was that he was new and a challenge, but now he's lumped in with the rest.
I'm successful with women. Which is why I give advice. Texting twice is not needy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruv i'm onto date two tonight.. The first date was last weekend.

The amount of communication between dates has been ONE single text message to arrange the next date lol

And one single text message this evening to confirm exact location and parking.

You should have kept the communication to the minimum and should not have left it two weeks between dates.

Chit happens.. They come and go Bruv.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Moreover, as a bloke who pissed his 20s away on 'game,' women aren't worth it. I have never met one that is worthy of the ring and I wont hold my breathe there otherwise. The first thing to get right is your paper and purpose. I spent a lot of time with game but I was a hardcase and beta awaiting divorce rape plus baby mamma drama. The path i took, i don't recommend anybody else take. Seek competence. Apply it to game. Lifestyle, edu, resources, etc. And yes, get girls but, allocation of too much time on useless women is stupid.
Six years ago, a famous Chinese actress in her 30s who got engaged to a famous South Korean directly subsequently got pregnant and a kid.

When she got engaged, CHINA came to a standstill. People were freaking out and shocked. News, government, everyone couldn’t believe such a valuable women in China would marry an older guy who was divorced before and had a kid. Chinese government was crying because the actress, in her mid 30s, was so valuable to them. When she got pregnant and had a kid, it almost became a national holiday.

The most powerful country in their world values women like crazy.

Sosuave members, who work 9-5 and get a paycheque are told “women arent worth it.”

I’m missing something.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.
If she’s only like a 6-7 on her interest level in the dude, texting like that will only serve to lower her attraction.

It’s hard to **** up if a girl has high interest - you really have to **** the bed

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump is right... this sort of thing happens to me all the time. Most women I go out with act exactly like this, what is unusually is when they remain consistent over time. For me nothing lasts more than a few months, sometimes they drift back, one I'm seeing is on again, after being off for 6 months, she's been around off/on for almost 3 years now. She will drift off again, but I will enjoy my turn on this ride until she decides it's done. Usually they drift off and are gone for good... that's fine, there are more women than I have time for anyway.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be so many reasons OP.

Most likely is that there was another guy in the picture who already had a greater emotional pull on her.

I agree that It is odd she made out for that long only to disappear. Maybe she’s also not ready for a relationship and you were giving out those vibes? Like I said, so many reasons. We have to look at the facts though and move accordingly from where you’re at. And it’s not worth questioning things when she ghosted. She has no respect or integrity - not someone you want to be aligned with. Find some new women

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game needs tightening. Stop texting. How many times do I have to tell you guys? If you want to bang a chick, wait one week after the date, pick up the phone and call her. You guys are acting like needy teenage boys.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ultimate champ test. Think about it. 1st date a teeth. 2nd date a teeth. Wtf, you reaching out for 3rd? How desparate.

Man. Aim 1st date smash, past through her btch shields. 2nd daye smash for sure. Period? Do you have a period? There is ass, mouth, and messy pssy. Enough said.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.
Exactly. If a woman genuinely likes the guy him texting "too soon" isn't going to make all that much of a difference. However, this is assuming that the texting is done in a normal manner and not where he is sending pages of texts. Another issue could be trying to spend too much time with her or pushing for dates too often and too soon.

If I had just gone on a first date with a woman, had a good time and all that but she is texting me pages of stuff it's going to come across as a bit weird. Also, if I'm genuinely busy and have other things going on in my life that don't involve her and she seems to not get that by constantly trying to spend time with me I'll see it as a red flag. That's why it's important to have a life outside of the people you just start dating. Have a large variety of friends you can hang out with, have hobbies and interests, etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion: one week is WAY too long. 2 days MAX. Phone or text either is fine.

I'm NOT patient (which is one of my worst AND best attributes, in my humble opinion), so when I want their time and attention, they know. I got nothing to lose. I'll call other chicks or I will embark on yet another fun adventure of meeting new women.
Patience is the key to women my friend. They don’t need to know if you want them. That’s exactly what turns them off!