GGW Coming to Town...

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
This Friday Girls Gone Wild is coming to thic club here in the town I'm in. Lil background on the town I'm in. Its about 2 hrs north of Dallas, its a big christian town-theres 3 christian colleges and soo many churches its ridiculous.
Also theres a military base here(the reason why Im stuck here for now)
That and the girl to guy ratio is seriously fvcked.
Anyways my thinking is that things are going to get messed up as Im sure a sh!t load of guys are gonna show up and I doubt there'll be that many hot girls there. But at the same time theres never much to do around here so I'll prolly go anyways.
Anyone ever been to a GGW type thing? Im assuming the only girls that are gonna do anything are gonna be drunk and I wouldnt be too surprised it a lot of the christian college girls didnt show as their schools are pretty scrict and will prolly not let them go.
:confused:

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
well they come to my town all the time and ur right about the guys. earlier is usually better, as less guys are there. I wouldn't worry about the catholic schools, as i went to one through highschool, and have many friends who go to them. Some of the best college parties ive been at were at christian/catholic schools. those girls are just as crazy as anyone else if not more so.

Reaction score
Yeah they usually come down here to padre island during texas week in march. Im diff checking it out this year . Them lassies will do any thing for a ggw wifebeater. This will be my first time attending as well so i hope it aint a chile fest. Let us know how it goes though.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
They came down to where i worked once, but due to the amount of people that showed up, it was shut down by the fire marshall