Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF's boss at work is coming onto her

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriends supervisor at her job has been saying things of a sexual nature to her, and generally giving her that "creep" vibe. She is not into him at all, and from what I understand is a social retard with women.

Before she knew me he kept pestering her to go out for a drink with him. Since she has been serious with me that had stopped, but he still would make sexual references that are not quite harassment legally but taken together it is obvious he has a thing for her. He also has a habit of invading her personal space by coming up behind her at her desk and looming over her while talking to her about work stuff or whatever.

Both her and I think he is also treating her unfairly at work because he is upset/jealous I am with her. Just last night he made her work late and asked her again out for a drink with him.

Normally I do not care if other guys try to make a move on her, but it really makes me mad that he is in a position of power over her and I feel he is abusing it. I told her to look into accusing him of sexual harassment but she doesn't think she has a case and just wants to transfer to another unit at her work. What is the best way to handle this situation?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to transfer,but the other will work IF she has a case and can win it. If she doesn't win,then she is labled a feminazi whiner

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has your girlfriend ever expressed how he makes her feel? Because if she explains to him, that what he is saying to her makes her feel sexually intimidated, she does have a case against him.

Sexual harassment isn't a thing of just "You have to do this" or "say that" before it can be considered as such. It's part of how the 'victim' experiences it. She should take him in private, explain to him her boundaries(no more looming, no more asking out, no more sexual jokes/remarks). If that doesn't work, she could go to his boss, resign or press charges.

I've dealt with his in the past. Usually telling someone how they make you feel solves the issue.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
You could get her spy glasses with cam and mic so she could record it all, make a nice dvd and send it to her boss, asking him to please transfer her super elsewhere. diganet dot net makes a pair.

But to tell you the truth, I bet it's not the guy, I bet it's her who bated him in the first place, and him being social retard just helps the whole AFC worship situation. Heck I bet even you realize that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she can complain to higher Management and they can deal with her supervisor.