GF wanting to model...

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my GF wrote me an email telling me that there was some sort of model tryout or something and she wanted to try it before she got older (she's 24). I emailed her something about that being tacky and that she was probably hotter than some models, but I admit it was a pretty weak response...

I did end the email saying something like "It's going to be cool to say that I'm dating a model"

Any better answers? I don't think she'll go through with it, but she might bring it up again...

BTW, before any beginners and haters waste my time with basics, speaking as a student of human behavior, I'm pretty sure our relationship is solid... Freaky sex life, I'm dominant, she's very feminine and submissive (loves it doggy) and spends 100% of her free time with me and my friends.:moon:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it's not 'adult' modelling I'd support it. Just tell her you think she'll do really well and she'll never know if she doesn't try!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
As long as it's not 'adult' modelling I'd support it. Just tell her you think she'll do really well and she'll never know if she doesn't try!
Do this. My sister used to model back then and her boyfriend fully supported her. Now they are happily married.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, she called a little while ago before I had a chance to check back for suggestions and I did exactly what you guys suggested. I asked her about it in a playful tone and she said that she might not even be up for it since she's only 5'5"... I told her whatever, that I have a good friend in Miami that's shorter than her and she's pretty successful:

http://adrenalina.tv/es/album/show/maria_castellon/177

Then I told her that as long as it wasn't naked modeling it was fine. She asked about bikini and I said in a resolute tone that yeah, bikinis are fine.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I like to double check my progress on my DJ road every once in a while...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeraw said:
So my GF wrote me an email telling me that there was some sort of model tryout or something and she wanted to try it before she got older (she's 24). I emailed her something about that being tacky and that she was probably hotter than some models, but I admit it was a pretty weak response...

I did end the email saying something like "It's going to be cool to say that I'm dating a model"

Any better answers? I don't think she'll go through with it, but she might bring it up again...

BTW, before any beginners and haters waste my time with basics, speaking as a student of human behavior, I'm pretty sure our relationship is solid... Freaky sex life, I'm dominant, she's very feminine and submissive (loves it doggy) and spends 100% of her free time with me and my friends.:moon:
I don't think that we guys really appreciate, or fully understand how much 'attention' matters to women. Most women thrive on it- can't live without it - emotional food. They commonly use their physical appearance as a method of extracting it from others.

Her intention to tryout for some kind of modeling gig is probably being driven by her desire for validation and the ego boost that comes from being the focus of both male and female center of attention.

My guess is that she is 100% sure of MIkeraw's attention, and is toying with the idea of 'modeling' as a way of adding a little extra ego inflation to the mix.

I had a G/f once who was a local beauty queen and I just acted as if her public appearances were irrelevant to me.
I had a couple other options at the time so it was no biggie.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your entrance to the models scene (if you're not in there already). Through her being one, you get to meet many others.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of that, Jitterbug. But knowing her, she probably won't go through with it.

Now that I think of it, jophil, this may have been a sh!t test of some kind. I think I passed it... Barely. I don't like the bit where u said that she may be 100% sure of my attention because I think it's true. She may be getting a little complacent. I'll go out for a few drinks tonite and I'll tell her just to keep her on her toes a little.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeraw said:
She may be getting a little complacent. I'll go out for a few drinks tonite and I'll tell her just to keep her on her toes a little.
A woman will often become complacent when she knows ( by your behavior) that you are devoted to her, exclusively. Women seek emotional security until they get it. Perhaps she was secretly hoping that you would get a little pissy, and in so doing, feed her ego needs.

Perhaps your girlfriend just needs a gentle reminder that she is lucky to be your G/f.

IF I were you. I would agree with her modeling aspirations .

If this was a sh1t test to have you jump though a hoop, then you need to dismantle it by being her biggest supporter in her modeling aspirations. That will pop the balloon.

brokenupinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be also a signal that she's looking to add some glamour to her life.
If she makes it into the business you stand a big risk of losing her,there's just too much going on and very rarely you'll be allowed inside the circle,this business revolves around single available young women.
Women are like trouts,they go for the shiny stuff and there'll be lots of bait and lure fersure.
On the other hand if you have options and don't care much........
The highway is littered with roadkill that thought their relationship was SOLID,women have a way of hiding their true feelings till it is too late.