Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF wanna frame me

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us cut the story short and not waste time. I wanted to break up with my gf and she is angry with me for this matter. She threatened to make a police report saying that I raped her or smash her car windows because she wants to break up with me & asked her friends to be her witness (twisting the story).

Can it work? I dont want to go to jail. Please help :(

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the police or talk to an attorney right now about it, see what they can do because it would damage your reputation and well being. I would take it seriously, too many girls do this and get away with it. Anyone still remember the Lacrosse news story? At least she was stupid enough to tell you what she might do to entrap you. I have heard a lot of other stories of women pulling this crap (claim a man raped her despite the contrary) and getting off light for lying.

I say blitzkrieg the ***** before she even has a chance.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your lawyer or law enforcement agency about getting some wiretaps going where you can have her repeat her threat to you on the phone and get that sh!t on tape.

Doing stuff like this is the realm of the Borderline Personality Disordered.

They hate and fear abandonment so much that they will go to these lengths to get back at men who they think will or have dumped them.

Now your girl might not have this but Borderlines have a fractured and distorted conscience and more of them do this type of things to guys as a result than normal chicks because with their fractured BPD conscience they don't really feel bad about it and in fact can feel completely justified in ruining your life.

Oh yeah and bring up BPD with your lawyer or some mental illness on your GF's part that needs looking into as that may help you against her in court if it goes that far.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am trying to figure out is this.......... Can she really frame me? If yes, I want to know what to do besides going to a lawyer.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
record your next convo. Dumper her a$$, and if she does anything you can play that sh!t to the police. The End.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
record your next convo. Dumper her a$$, and if she does anything you can play that sh!t to the police. The End.
In some places, recording a conversation (without the knowledge of the person) can land YOU in jail (or a huge fine).

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:

In some states it is illigal to record somebody with out their knowlage, and can not be used in court. In canada however as long as one person involved in conversation knows he is being taped it's alright.

I'd tape her anyways, even tho i't might not be admissable in court, you at list will have the prosicutor and the cops on your side.

Make sure the recorder works and can record the voice from a few feet away before you get in the situation

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to a lawyer, first of all and he'll advise you on what to do.

You can't let this chick play that card without severe consequences. She has no right to threaten you and don't do anything before talking to a lawyer.

Forget taping the convo.. go to a lawyer

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about u start getting really clingy like calling her 24/7 and being 100 percent afc so that she ends up breaking up with u? win win situation

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay you have nothing to worry about. First of all if she goes to the police and say that you raped her or broke her car window they're not going to be like "Good enough for us, let's book 'em danno!". They're going to do a little something called police work. They're going to ask her specifics about the crime, especially rape. They're going to want to do test, get a rape kit, look for signs of a struggle, ask her questions about time and place, etc etc. If she's got half a brain she'll stay away from the police becaue if and when they find out she's full of sh*t, they are not going to be happy with her or her family. I wouldn't worry about vandalizing either. Again they're going to ask when her car/property was busted up and if you have an eye witness saying you were some where else then you're clear of charges. And even if you have no alibi, the best she can do is file for a restraining order, which really means nothing anyway and is kind of what you want from the sounds of things.

...well that's how it's done in the states anyway. I have no idea what mylasian police are like. You could be lookin at life buddy...sorry

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
PRmoon is right. The best thing for you to do now is avoid her completely, dont even call her and put the phone down if she calls, so if it goes to court they have no evidence of you contacting her but you can show your phone log of her contacting you.

If there is no evidence, she cant prosicute and if this business gets official most of the friends she wants to call as witnesses to lie for her will get too scared to testify, I guarantee it!

One last tip......AVOID CRAZY B*TCHES LIKE THIS IN FUTURE!!!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Okay you have nothing to worry about. First of all if she goes to the police and say that you raped her or broke her car window they're not going to be like "Good enough for us, let's book 'em danno!". They're going to do a little something called police work. They're going to ask her specifics about the crime, especially rape. They're going to want to do test, get a rape kit, look for signs of a struggle, ask her questions about time and place, etc etc. If she's got half a brain she'll stay away from the police becaue if and when they find out she's full of sh*t, they are not going to be happy with her or her family. I wouldn't worry about vandalizing either. Again they're going to ask when her car/property was busted up and if you have an eye witness saying you were some where else then you're clear of charges. And even if you have no alibi, the best she can do is file for a restraining order, which really means nothing anyway and is kind of what you want from the sounds of things.
You mean...like the Duke University incident (that now it might turn out all those guys were INNOCENT, but nevertheless their lives are ruined!!!)?

Reaction score
Duke University scandal just proves that no matter how badly someone wants to frame someone, if it didn't happen, the accuser is not going to win. I don't know about malaysia, but here in the US it is easy to accuse someone of rape, yes. But prosecuting someone is a whole different story.

From what I know, Malaysia is a modern country with a modern legal system.

And, don't worry...like my friend always says....Karma's a B****.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You mean...like the Duke University incident (that now it might turn out all those guys were INNOCENT, but nevertheless their lives are ruined!!!)?
That was a high profile case that's far and a way more complex then what's being discussed here. Even the evidence was different in that case then what this young man has presented here.

Reaction score
Hmmm... record the convo eh?

You might be able to use that as blackmail against her.

Its time to take the kid gloves off. When someone tries to **** with your life... them's fightin words. And when you hit the ho, hit her hard with everything you got. Ruin her.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a small digital audio recorder and tape all your conversations from now on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
That was a high profile case that's far and a way more complex then what's being discussed here. Even the evidence was different in that case then what this young man has presented here.
Lot of men have spent years (some even 20 years) to later being released, because it was determined that either the woman lied or DNA didn't match.

Remember...most prosecutors/cops want is to WIN and CLOSE a case.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TurboOverCubicInches said:
Duke University scandal just proves that no matter how badly someone wants to frame someone, if it didn't happen, the accuser is not going to win. I don't know about malaysia, but here in the US it is easy to accuse someone of rape, yes. But prosecuting someone is a whole different story.

From what I know, Malaysia is a modern country with a modern legal system.

And, don't worry...like my friend always says....Karma's a B****.

No...what the Duke case proves is that if you have LOT of money (like those kids' parents)...you MIGHT be able to hire the BEST LAWYERS around and get away.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Hmmm... record the convo eh?

You might be able to use that as blackmail against her.

Its time to take the kid gloves off. When someone tries to **** with your life... them's fightin words. And when you hit the ho, hit her hard with everything you got. Ruin her.
Blackmail will certainly land you in jail.