Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf very disrespectful, any way to fix it up?

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She've recently started being very disrespectful and cold towards me (also flakes quite a few times).

Here is the last even that took place the day before yesterday:

I've been told something personal about my GF from one of her friend (something that i shoudn't be knowing) so i told my girl friend to not trust her that friend again as she leaked out her stuff to me. She got highly angry at her and said to me that she will ask her everything out. I asked her not to break my trust and keep calm but she acted like I'm being immature and childish with her.

This all blew me up and all i said to her was that you're being very disrespectful and you can surely leak my stuff take care bye. And she said "Fine take care".

And i replied her "So cruel of you bye!"

Well same kind of situation happened 4-5 time in past when i got blew up because of her bad attitude and then i aplogized for leaving and came back so she've got used to the idea that i will come back crawling no matter what she do.

Now all of this seems like she don't give me a F*** and i should be getting rid of her by now, but the amazing thing is she was madly in love with me few months ago, its a 1 and a half year relationship. I'm really into this girl so it will be a good loss if we broke up for ever.

Somewhere on this forum, i heard of not contacting your gf to regain attraction as uncertainity is very attractive and not contacting your gf can be beneficial as it can cover many attractive traits.

Anyways back on to the topic, what should i be doing now? Advices are welcomed.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're the alpha boy.. you said you read some stuff on here on what to do so what do you plan to do?

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just leave next time when she does that and wait for her to contact you... it might take a week or two. You risk a lot by doing that but I think that might be the best thing to do.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she has your balls hanging from her mantle.

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
I would just leave next time when she does that and wait for her to contact you... it might take a week or two. You risk a lot by doing that but I think that might be the best thing to do.
Lol well life is a risk itself ;) It's okay to take a risk but i need some more good advices before putting any act into action. Well not an act, i've already left her and not going to contact yet but do i have the chances of getting thing's fixed.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in the old days, when men were all 100% alpha, you could just bend a woman over your knee and spank the disrespectful behavior right out of her. That'll straighten her out right away.

But now we have a bunch of hippies in Washington and women in the workplace and we can't be alpha anymore.

What we need is another Vietnam.

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Well in the old days, when men were all 100% alpha, you could just beat a disrespectful woman. That'll straighten her out right away.

But now we have a bunch of hippies in Washington and women in the workplace and we can't be alpha anymore.

What we need is another Vietnam.
Haha we can't beat a women but we can surely apply the same, or even worst attitude. We can play back and not let them disrespect.

Now you'd be saying why don't i apply this to my situation? Simply..because she's already being disrespecting and less interested, i want to raise her interest and make her desire and respect me again.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the "solution" to this....

Next time she acts up... and do this face to face....

You and her arguing then say..
YOU: "What the Fvck is your problem?"
She will probably get all crazy and try to one up you..
YOU: Dont say anything loud then say in a regular tone "Im not trying to fight with you, i care about you but if your going to act up on childish Sh*t....."... then pause a bit then turn around and leave. The reason this works is because you as a man and adult have put her in her place and showing you wont stand for BS arguing and can walk out on her.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaBoy said:
I've been told something personal about my GF from one of her friend (something that i shoudn't be knowing) so i told my girl friend to not trust her that friend again as she leaked out her stuff to me. She got highly angry at her and said to me that she will ask her everything out. I asked her not to break my trust and keep calm but she acted like I'm being immature and childish with her.
smart move to first upset her and then start an argument :crackup:

you want her respect? dont act like a fool
(i mean that in the nicest way possible)

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I have the "solution" to this....

Next time she acts up... and do this face to face....

You and her arguing then say..
YOU: "What the Fvck is your problem?"
She will probably get all crazy and try to one up you..
YOU: Dont say anything loud then say in a regular tone "Im not trying to fight with you, i care about you but if your going to act up on childish Sh*t....."... then pause a bit then turn around and leave. The reason this works is because you as a man and adult have put her in her place and showing you wont stand for BS arguing and can walk out on her.
Nice advice, but as you can see we're already going through a breakup, do i have chances of getting her back

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaBoy said:
Nice advice, but as you can see we're already going through a breakup, do i have chances of getting her back
If your going through a break up then..... you can go no contact however while the general idea by everyone is to go no contact every relationship situation is different yet it always seems to be the same in the aspect that the girl, if losing alot of interest and respect is going to justify in her own mind and encouraged by her girlfriend (or male friends) that its best for her to leave you. So maybe yeah... just lay low (NC) for now and see how it goes. Theres one thing is almost certain and that is the wrong move by begging her back or trying to get her to "see the light" to fix the relationship because many times while your talking to her in one ear about fixing things, theres usually alot of people in her other ear telling her to "forget" you.

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Updade: She came back and aplogized for her agressiveness, i kept myself cool and accepted. Did i do right thing?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaBoy said:
Updade: She came back and aplogized for her agressiveness, i kept myself cool and accepted. Did i do right thing?
Are you serious.

AlphaBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will make a new thread as the current problem related to this one seems to be solved, i've started being a challange to her. Hopefully thing's will get better. :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaBoy said:
Will make a new thread as the current problem related to this one seems to be solved, i've started being a challange to her. Hopefully thing's will get better. :)

Dude, if she's too much trouble then find a new girl. She's not your girlfriend anymore, so if she comes back and you bang, she's still not your girlfriend because "you need some time to think about things" and "you're glad she's back and putting effort into working things out and you appreciate that very much".

Meanwhile you look for a new girl that won't give you a headache. Life is too short to spend with the wrong person. Use her for some sex and then... bye bye.

Technically, you don't have a girlfriend right now. You are single and ending things like a gentleman with the ex. You can see other girls now.