LOL !!!Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
She would have gone nuts if she knew I thought about other women when we were together.
I Do that too !!!
And I agree with the self esteem thing....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
LOL !!!Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
She would have gone nuts if she knew I thought about other women when we were together.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I totally agree Jvesti. This chick has issues. I would probably cut her from my team. But, if I did keep her I would leave the magazines right where they are. I wouldn't listen to her BMW (***** Moan and Whine) about some sill magazines. I would just say its not really open to debate, They are magazines, deal with it. If the mags make that insecure shes got bigger issues she needs to deal with. After you get rid of the mags or hide them, as others have suggested, she will hound you about something else. This is one of those that will never stop BMWOriginally posted by Jvesti123
But isn't there an underlying problem underneath this? It's not just about the magazines. He hides them, she'll be after something else until he puts the firm foot down on her take it or leave it. She don't sound lke much of a catch, but an insecure controlling jealous type
Limestone works wondersOriginally posted by Krassus
Did you make it look like an accident?
Seriousely though, I take my statement about getting rid of her back. I was wrong, 2 hours ago she gave me a text message. I haven't heard from her for 2 weeks but i knew she'd be back. I ain't responding maybe she'll get the idea this timeOriginally posted by Krassus
Did you make it look like an accident?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You think you have it bad?I have subscriptions to a couple of muscle magazines and some mens magazines such as Maxim, Stuff, FHM, and Playboy. (I know, I have too many, but they were cheap as he!!). She was like why do you have to have "girlie" magazines when you have a girl friend?
LMAO!!!Originally posted by Krassus
Did you make it look like an accident?