“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GF thinks that I'm having an affair...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Re: C'mon fellas... no one knows this situation better than I...

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe


Matt... bro.. I am deeply surprised by your comments. That's not like you.... I know you've mentioend that our situations are close, but I don't think you know for sure bro... after all, how much can one know thru PM's?

Just to clear up some things.... there is nothing wrong with our relationship, that most LTR ppl don't go thru... we have a child, with that comes certain dramas... PPD, trust, etc.... it all comes with the territory, ain't nothing new here.... Again, my question is.....

Can ONE, be TOO MUCH, of a mystery, even after 3 years? Is it harmful?

Please LTR DJ's only.. or ones that have been in LTR....
Inlaw,

I just needed to tell you it straight my friend. She seems like she is doing nothing but hurting you emotionally. You are struggling and it shows. Maybe take a break from her for a little while. You are bound to the child not to her.

M.A.C.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top