"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gf thinks im cheating

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
I have been exclusive with this girl for like a month, but she thinks I am cheating on her for some reason, even though I am not. She even sent her friends to hang out with me this weekend because she couldn't be there, and they told me they were baby sitting, cuz my gf thinks i am seeing this other girl behind her back (I can see why, cuz this girl HB9, happens to be a slut, always hanging on me, gave me a tarot card reading and told me it meant to dump my gf, and hook it up with her, and my dumb ass told my gf about this). Any ideas on what I should tell her? She is a great girl, and isn't crazy at all, except for this recent bull sh*t of her thinking I am cheating on her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by b's nuts
She is a great girl, and isn't crazy at all, except for this recent bull sh*t of her thinking I am cheating on her.
Lets see, you've been dating for a month and she is already possessive, controlling, and jealous. Yet you say "She is a great girl, and isn't crazy at all." If this is your idea of a "great girl" I would hate to see what your idea of a bad girl is. I notice you are 18, not to put you down I was there once, you two sound like kids playing the "relationship" game. My advice, live a little before settling down. I guarantee this will be a temporary relationship. The girl you describe, is just that "a girl." You allow that behavior and call it great so I assume you are into "girls." Both of you need to grow up and experience life before you "settle down." A real woman would never do the things you describe and a man would never allow the behavior you describe.
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
B - I would relax and not worry about your current gf, she is young and probally is a bit immature. I would not worry about it. Just ignore what she is saying and dont let it show that you are worried about it. She will get over it, just show that you are into her. I mean its a big game. Now about thie HB9, if I were in your shoes, I would just bang her and chalk her up as just a fun time and experience. You are young, dont let lil moonpie get you down.

M.A.C.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top