"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GF Stealing Stuff From My House

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
Weird things like these always happen to me.

Okay so I decided to wander off into AFC-land (glad I did, actually) and kept MSN logging on, because my GF was using the computer in my house 24/7, and while I'm out doing my hairstyling course.

Its unethical, but I don't know what exactly needs to be done now.

It isn't solid proof, but you can't blame me for leaving the MSN logging on from now onwards. I need to investigate anyway.

Part of the log read: (translated from Malaysian english to proper english)

GF's sister: hey, so can u get the wallet for me?
GF: um.. sis.. about the wallet, i don't think i can get it for you, because TOO MANY things are missing.
GF's sister: hehe okay.. you're so naughty! stealing people's gold and pawning..
GF: well i share it with you, don't i?

Okay, my GF hasn't been home (her real home) in 2 months, because she has been staying over. She either goes to work or comes back to my place. I KNOW this because the only place she can go from my home is work, because she takes a taxi (or she could be stealing from some other guys house, which also means she's a cheater, because she'd tell me if she had to go somewhere) and I fetch her home from work back to my place.

There isn't any gold or wallet at her workplace, she deals with food, and the workers don't wear jewelry and stuff like that due to cleanliness. The phrase 'TOO MANY things missing' also mean that its stolen from the same source. It isn't that convenient to steal anything from her restaurant, let alone something valuable (which you don't find there). This message was logged today.

So far, I don't have any solid evidence about this case, but deductive reasoning and analyzing really points to her stealing from my home. Of course I'll hold it in and continue finding if its 100% true, but it seems so hard now. I really feel so pissed. What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
Well are you missing any of your stuff...

If you are, show her the email, and throw her things in the sewer outside your house... Hell, do it even if she isn't stealing from you.. because it's just a matter of time when you go to the ATM to buy something, and you get the message "INSUFICIENT FUNDS".... It's just a metter of time before she starts selling your stuff..
 

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
Well, they were talkin about gold and wallets, and only my mom collects those, and I'm still waitin for her to get back, so I'll only find out by then.. probably around 3 hours?
 

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
Well hopefully nothings missing.. but if there's alot, then you got some Great evidence for a court case...

But to avoid this problem.. DON'T LET GIRLS STAY AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOME... unless she is paying half the rent...

But seriously... if she is stealing.. bust her, and get All of your shiet back...
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Wow, I've never had anything even vaguely like that to deal with. I know you have evidence now, but did you get any bad indications from her in the past?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
How admissible are chat logs in court?

I wonder if it'd be going too far to set up a "hidden camera". But first ask your mom if stuff is missing.

You never got a feel that she was screwing you somehow other than in the sexual sense? :confused:
 

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
Well its a dead end both ways. Took a while, but it finally struck me. No use asking for advice when..

.. I don't want a person who steals other people's belonging's (even though they weren't from my home) as my girlfriend. That'll be a huge disgrace.

This girl was the one who came back to me in my previous post (when I said I was in a rut, and she somehow came back, blablabla). squirrels would probably remember her.

Nah, a waste of time bringing her to court. Don't want to waste thousands for the case over a 500-999? dollar feud. Logs aren't credible enough as evidence though.

What a waste though, things were really going great between us. Its going to be 6 months on the 10th of August. She never did anything wrong, and treated me REALLY good, cept for the stealing part. :/

Feeling weird now. Hate this feeling. Am confronting her face to face as soon as I get confirmation from my mom.
 
Top