"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gf seeing another guy sat night

neoncola

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by edgewater
She called me when me just before, she'd had a few drinks (not a lot) and anyways somewhere along the conversation she was like "you never txt me first I ALWAYS have to do it first, you never message me first on msn I ALWAYS have to do it". Then she was like "I stopped messaging you in the morning and you didn't even notice. I bet you don't even think about me (half-jokingly)". She also complained I always end calls first. I told her that I'm always the one to call her though and I call her most nights out of the week. I ALWAYS leave her laughing when I finish my calls.

I think I've confirmed what she's trying to do. She's not hunting for other guys, she just wants me start doing all the little AFC things that she wants me to do. I said a few sweet things to her our close moments, some of you might think its sickening stuff but I believe that showing your sensitive side and then taking it away can be quite alluring to girls - especially for me because I'm quite muscular and I think they like to see me a little soft sometimes. (anyone with me here??)
Yeah I'm with you there, I think you're onto a good thing in dealing with her. Don't give in and keep it up so she doesn't flake or start to find this other guy attractive.
My problem was that I always showed my sensitive side and never took it away. Stuff like that.
I only just realised what I've been doing is SO WRONG after coming across this site and I had no idea before. I have been a major AFC.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
"you never txt me first I ALWAYS have to do it first, you never message me first on msn I ALWAYS have to do it".

Your response: 'Don't worry baby, I'm well worth it'.

"I stopped messaging you in the morning and you didn't even notice. I bet you don't even think about me (half-jokingly)".

Your response: 'I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Who didn't I notice?'

She also complained I always end calls first

Exactly what you should be doing bro. Show her you have a life.

I think I've confirmed what she's trying to do. She's not hunting for other guys, she just wants me start doing all the little AFC things that she wants me to do.

In other words, testing the piss out of ya, lol.

I believe that showing your sensitive side and then taking it away can be quite alluring to girls

Holly crap, I think he's got it! :D
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Let her do what she wants..yes. But this is borderline disrespectful.
 
Top