GF says I "act different in front of people''?

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime we are hanging out with a group of people, me and my girlfriend always get into a huge fight. She says that i "act differnt in front of people, make comments i normally wouldnt make if we were alone, look and flirt with other girls, and ignore her''

But, trust me guys, the truth is SHES THE ONE ACTIND DIFFERENT.

Everytime i try to talk to her, she gives me a dirty look and just acts like whatever i say isnt important. EVERYTIME. She ignores me and when i try say soomething she just says "Oh'', or 'okay'

It is her, not me and i know this for sure

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to your woman about this. Say that you feel she is acting different. If she loves you, she will find a solution. Let her know that you don't like it. It is only a b!tchy act on her part. So spank her like she is a child. Don't make it a big deal but make sure she doesn't do it again because YOU don't like that.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there before and it's a huge red flag. It's a symptom of low interest, whether it's due to festering resentment on her part, or just being too available. Don't lose your cool, but tell her that it upsets you. If she refuses to acknowledge that she does it (very likely, be prepared), NEXT her or at the very least disappear for awhile (a week or so). Condition her to learn that you will not be treated this way. Best of luck!

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Ive totally gotten this before. But also because I was subconciously acting different infront of people, think about how you are acting next time you are out with her.