Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf Lives Far Away...[need advice!!]

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...What to do?

Your probably thinking...wtf...just hang out on weekends, etc. And it can work...but she tells me to think about it from a neutral perspective. (she doesnt want anyone to get hurt, its very cumbersome to meet...1:30hr - 2hr travel time - unless we meet in the city [half-way point]I still believe that it is possible.

God...i dont know what to f.ucking do. I know how i feel...i want this relationship...im sure we can work around the distance barriar...its not that big of a deal...we can visit each other on weekends - right?? :(

Advice, Suggestions?? (Shes calling me later...we will most likely talk about this)

P.S. She is coming over this weekend. She wants to.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her. Theres other ladies in close range to your home.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long distance relationships are hard however you can make it work.
do you have a job? if so , then you need to go to quest.com and get some better long distance service to keep in touch with her.
(just for starters)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16, no car. Too much trouble.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first....

- How long have you two been together

- Do either one of you have a vehicle or ride

- Who usually plans the "get togethers?"

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, it has been about 2 weeks. She is going to come over after her workout.

I'm getting my permit soon. She is also planning to get her permit as well.

Well in this case...she asked if she could come over; since my apt is empty today - parents went upstate :D

It varies. I plan things and visa versa. I feel that i plan the "get togethers" Note:::We never hung out much during the past week...mainly because my gf's friend is obsessed with me...and my gf happens to be pretty close with her [the "obbsessed girl"]

It hard to answer this question...because not many "get togethers" were planned. She planned the most recent one....my house :p

EDIT:::We have a lot of public transportation. I can get to her easily...it just takes - like - 2 hrs to get there... We made a comprimse to meet in the city - half way point. But she (and i) are disappointed...cuz she wants to come over some time u know ;)
My mom is pretty cool, she would let her sleep over...the catch is my gf's parents...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf

She JUST called me. She cant come over...because her dad wont permit her to come all the way to my house cause i live far away and he doesnt want her to go out with me...for that reason - distance.

Note:::This is what she told me... She told him [her dad] because i told my parents...; supposedly.
Note1:::She isnt the person to lie...she is very honest - if there is a problem...she would say it. (Thats what i know or rather think - 90%)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks and she's 2 hours away? How'd you two get together?

Neither one of you has a permit yet, so there is a little trouble there. Combine that with a 2 hr. drive...That makes things kinda bad.

Since her dad already doesn't approve, things are gonna be even tougher. Do you two go to the same school? If so, that'd make things a bit easier.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i had the same option and i left the girl hanging, i thought it wouldnt work and in retrospect i dont think i would have had the time. However, i wish i had given it a go. What is there to lose?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but idk...im so ****ing pissed that she couldnt come...Its not even that she didnt even come...She F.UCKED UP my saturday. She SAYS she is coming...and then all of a sudden her dad doesnt permit.. *sigh*

I met her...
- Through her friend...which i met on vacation...Dominican Rep. (the obbsessed one...)

EDIT:: I do think she would of came though - if it wasnt for her dad...thats how i feel; however, there is a doubt...eh w/e fcuk it man..

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Do you two go to the same school? If so, that'd make things a bit easier.
the same school? they live 2 hrs away from each other!:-D

anyway, how many miles away is the halfway city? could u cover that with a mtb? in that case, it would be quite easy

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it acually is. The train goes right there. However the time seems to bother her...idk what to do anymore...