Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF lieing about past?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this question might be better off in the anything else section. And or a stupid question. But, I was curious about this...

I was curious about my girlfriends past with boyfriends and such. We got into a conversation about she sucked this one guys d!ck. Now, I don't have any problem with what she did in the past... But, the other night she was telling me a story about him. So, I said "oh yeah, you sucked his d!ck right?" Then, she wants to tell me that she "never" said that and never did anything with that person.

My memory isn't that bad I know what she told me earlier. But, why would she tell me she did that and now say she didn't? Is there a reason for this?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you can't really stress out over what your girl has done in the past. You knew going into the relationship (hopefully if you were smart), that she had a sexual past with other people, like most women.

She's lying to you because she doesn't want to seem like a slut to you. It's understandable. Worry about the present. If she starts lying about things from this day on, that's when you can start contemplating whether she is trustworthy or not.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
First of all, you can't really stress out over what your girl has done in the past. You knew going into the relationship (hopefully if you were smart), that she had a sexual past with other people, like most women.

She's lying to you because she doesn't want to seem like a slut to you. It's understandable. Worry about the present. If she starts lying about things from this day on, that's when you can start contemplating whether she is trustworthy or not.
We can be pretty open with each other at times. She knows things I have done with other women and she was pretty honest and upfront with me with her past relations. I do not worry or stress over the past. I was the one kind of pushing her to tell me about things like that... I just found it odd that she has told me before, maybe, twice about her sucking this guys d!ck once. Then, now she wants to tell me otherwise? Maybe, she was just saying that to not sound like a hor. But, I don't see why she would lie now, when; we have talked about it before....

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Ok, this question might be better off in the anything else section. And or a stupid question. But, I was curious about this...

I was curious about my girlfriends past with boyfriends and such. We got into a conversation about she sucked this one guys d!ck. Now, I don't have any problem with what she did in the past... But, the other night she was telling me a story about him. So, I said "oh yeah, you sucked his d!ck right?" Then, she wants to tell me that she "never" said that and never did anything with that person.

My memory isn't that bad I know what she told me earlier. But, why would she tell me she did that and now say she didn't? Is there a reason for this?
Hahahaha. yeah I had hors like this - don't trust shyt they say!! RUN!!!

And yeah, a woman's past is the only important thing!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
you must be young man....if this is all she has done she must be real young too. Wait til you get to my age to hear the nasty stories.
Yea we are in our early twenties. She has had a couple boyfriends and a few drunken nights (not with random people though) But, hey hasn't everybody...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Because now you are JUDGING her.

Any girl who done the nasty with other guys, usually doesn't talk about it with her current guy because she doesn't want to be precieved as a slvt. You seemed cool about it before but now you changed your tune and so did she.

Fyi, don't ask about your girlfriend past with other men, you will never know the truth, its none of your business anyway and whatever answer she will give you it won't be to your liking.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Because now you are JUDGING her.

Any girl who done the nasty with other guys, usually doesn't talk about it with her current guy because she doesn't want to be precieved as a slvt. You seemed cool about it before but now you changed your tune and so did she.

Fyi, don't ask about your girlfriend past with other men, you will never know the truth, its none of your business anyway and whatever answer she will give you it won't be to your liking.
Good point.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I may be being immature and provoking this situation to where I shouldn't. But, this is just the way my mind is working right now and may be because, I'm drunk...

Anyways, the conversation got brought up again about her sucking some guys ****. I said why did you tell me you did do it and now, you didn't. She said she "only touched his c0ck and it was small." So, I said Why did you tell me you sucked him off then. She said "I don't know why I would of said that and I never did anyways. Why would you think I'm lying to you." I said I don't know, why would you tell me somethings and then, now, tell me a different story....

So, either I'm just gonna drop it now and forget it. Or tomorrow I'm gonna bring some of these things up and say; "Look, I don't know why I'm hearing a different story now. But, I want to go through this with you one last time. Just be honest with me cause thats all I want." Then, procede with the questions I have... Arg... I guess Im just ranting over some dumb sh!t that ain't my business. But, at the same time I want to get to the bottom of this!!

Opinions on this?

Reaction score
Every man has questioned his "girls" past - this is very natural - why? Because we know, inherently as men, that this is not natural - for a woman to give herself freely to others!!So your question is normal and every guy, admittedly or not, knows that this is important, because her sexual past relates to her current mindset and to your present relationship!!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just drop the subject, if you want to talk logically with someone, talk to your mates. You won't gain anything by perusing the truth.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf has a point. There is no point in pursuing the truth in some broad you've just met. It's really not something you should be asking her this early, and second not something you should be concerned about.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdbman11 said:
wolf has a point. There is no point in pursuing the truth in some broad you've just met. It's really not something you should be asking her this early, and second not something you should be concerned about.
I've been with this girl for 11 months...

I'm leaning towards LMS's knowledge.