"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

gf just lied to me

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
Hey guys,

I've been reading through the posts but I'm still unclear about one thing. What is the best way to handle this situation verbally? Do you go all out and call her names and dump her or do you do say it relaxed and confident and not mention what she did but just hint at it (aka Godfather style)?

I think the best way is the slow, calm, way so you remain relaxed and just hint at the incident she did and end it and walk away.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Listen to the song "Starfukkers Inc." by Nine Inch Nails

I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
I play a game
It's called insincerity

Starfukkers
Starfukkers
Starfukkers Inc.
Starfukkers
 

nw1512

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
Australia
I give her a 40gb ipod for her birthday 3 weeks ago im getting the c*unt back for sure.
 

Czar

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
84
Location
Queens, NY
Re: dump the slut

Originally posted by 1hepcat
She's LYING to you. That means she's a liar and you can't believe anything she says now. From now on, every time she tells you she's going out with her friend, you're going to wonder what drummer she's going to go try to get on.

Dump her however you see fit. But if it were me, I'd do something to get some satisfaction out of it. I'd start by going out with other women and not returning this chick's phone calls. Then lie to her about what you've been doing. What goes around comes around! Then give her the axe one day with no explanation. Now that's what she deserves.
Even though revenge might get you some satisfaction, that seems like a pretty juvenile thing to do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

raiderbluez

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
if i were u...

i would pretend like nothin happened and keep hittin the cat :D
( thats if u hittin )
use the ho, cuz a ho is always gonna b a ho
n i can give a fuk bout a ho
so fuk it homie, hit that ****, keep hittin, hittin hard...
use the ho, haha


:)
 

raiderbluez

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
4 laughs i would get my gurls to beat down the stupid *****.. haha :)
 

element

New Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Austin, TX
Originally posted by nw1512
my gf always winged about how sluts only wanna f*ck guys cause there in a band etc etc
[/B]
People are VERY quick to attack what they don't like most about themselves or what they try to hide.
 

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
Originally posted by DankNuggs
I think its best at this point to immediately give up all emotional attachment to her. Realize that the girl you are in love with isn't the gf you see each day...As you do that you will see whats necessary of people to gain and keep your trust, and how you should react when that trust is broken...Don't be bitter towards her for acting a she wants, understand she is just displaying the type of person she IS, and you are learning about the type of person you want to be with...Not her...Its a productive and healthy way to handle the breakup and will help you with future relationships to have the right perspective....

Its all ok man, life goes on.

Now about confronting her, its be pretty blunt, and don't give in, she will lie and use every excuse in the book to make her actions sound innocent, the harder she pleads, the more you know shes a phony....

props, you put that **** so good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by nw1512
I give her a 40gb ipod for her birthday 3 weeks ago im getting the c*unt back for sure.
You gave her a 40lb pod for her birthday - that is a strange birthday gift and a heavy one at that! Was it part of a large fruit basket?:confused:

I would think you would want your gift back and not her cVnt? What would you do with it if it is not attached to her?:confused:
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
depending on how close you and this girl were, i have to agree with clooney. let it ALL out. scream, tell her what you think of her. because if you were really close, then you will need her to know how much she fcuked you over, or you will have anger forever over this.

it may not be the *coolest* way to go out, but it is the truest. and you don't need her to remember how cool you ended things. it is more important she remembers who you were. and what you two had. and what she blew.

if you don't believe me, i will pull up old threads where i agonized and screamed and cried and debated over those very issues, right here on sosuave.

tell her exactly how you feel, and let it out exactly how you feel it.
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I find that women "need closure" so don't give it to her. Just ignore her, REMOVE her from your world. Obliterate her from you mind. The worst insult I've ever read went something like this:

"What must you think of me?"

"I don't think of you at all."
 

Spike Shinizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You gave her a 40lb pod for her birthday - that is a strange birthday gift and a heavy one at that! Was it part of a large fruit basket?:confused:

I would think you would want your gift back and not her cVnt? What would you do with it if it is not attached to her?:confused:

40gig Ipod.. haha. You're too old.. I mean wise, yeah.. you are too wise to understand.
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
I would go to her house and act like everything is cool. I would cooly grab the ipod, next I would pack up everything else I have ever bought her and finally I would be sure to get all my stuff that has accumulated at her house. Calmly, put everything in a bag and walk out the door. Put everythign in your car. Come back in the house look her straight in the eye and tell her that disrespecting you with that guy was the last straw. Tell her that you know all about what she has been doing and that you aren't going to take it. Tell her to have a nice life and walk out the door.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top