Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf just lied to me

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and went to see the band Jaskson United, the drummer was
smiling at her all night,

When the band ends, she go's and get a poster signed by all of them but only gets one the drummer, I was sitting watching them talk and flirt with each other, which was fine unitl i saw her writing something done I walked over and said righto let's go

She said she gave him her phone number so he could get all the other's to sign the poster for her at the next gig.

Just found out then that she's taken half the day off work and I s goin to see them tonight and staying the night

I rang her and said i'll be over after training to pick something up and as i could hear she was driving I said where are you, she said she was driving with a friend she went home sick and would be goin to bed early.

I found out by checking her email (which i only did as for the gut feeling I had)

Any ideas on clearing this one up.
I mean getting the truth out of her

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth:

She's fukking some drummer and lying to you about it.

NEXT

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
let her know that I know

or just f*ck her off without saying anything

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fukc dude. What a dirty HO!!!! This happened to a friend of mine, his chick went off with the Black eyed Peas. Dirty ho!!! I would tell her to fukc off, call her a ho, scream at her, and hang up the phone. NEVER to talk to her again!!

U deserve WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy better than her!!!!!!

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks are Starf*ckers (If they have the chance)

Simple as that

my gf always winged about how sluts only wanna f*ck guys cause there in a band etc etc

my situation is ironic eh

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all but MOST. How old is she? How long have u been together?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd dump her on the spot. You know she is cheating on you, and you know that you can't trust her. If you stay in this relationship, it WILL eat you alive. by the time she's done butchering your emotions, you will be a weak insecure shell of a man.

Move on with your life right now, date new girls, and don't look back. You'll be a happier person for it.

edit - also I wouldn't tell her why you're dumping her, no matter how hard she tries to find out. if you must say something, say something vague like "i just don't trust you anymore" and refuse to go into details.

if you told her the truth and went into details, you'd just generate more drama and appear insecure and pathetic. she would know that she got the best of you, and that would make the dumping less painful on her ego. be strong and act like she's not worth an explenation.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fukc that. U need to get it off your chest. U r mad as hell I am guessing, and u should be!! U need to tell her what you think of her and then end it with her. This ho, needs to be told she is a dirty ho, and that she needs to have a long look in the mirror at herself!!

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter

edit - also I wouldn't tell her why you're dumping her, no matter how hard she tries to find out. if you must say something, say something vague like "i just don't trust you anymore" and refuse to go into details.

if you told her the truth and went into details, you'd just generate more drama and appear insecure and pathetic. she would know that she got the best of you, and that would make the dumping less painful on her ego. be strong and act like she's not worth an explenation.
i couldn't agree more, it makes total sense...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by nw1512
My gf and went to see the band Jaskson United, the drummer was
smiling at her all night,

When the band ends, she go's and get a poster signed by all of them but only gets one the drummer, I was sitting watching them talk and flirt with each other, which was fine unitl i saw her writing something done I walked over and said righto let's go

She said she gave him her phone number so he could get all the other's to sign the poster for her at the next gig.
If this is supposedly your "steady" girl, I would've walked right there. Just gotten in your car and drove away and left her standing there. Gone. Done. Over. I'm sure she can get a ride from someone.

Think about this...all the fans they get, all the autographs, all the girls giving out phone numbers...what made her possibly think that if she gave him her number he would call her up so he could sign a poster?? And what made her possibly think you would fall for that line?

Break contact. If she calls, tell her simply, "your stuff will be in a bag on the porch tonight. You can swing by to pick it up. Don't knock, I'm busy."

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a general rule of thumb that I pick my friends by: if they lie to me, they aren't worth my time. This is a black and white situation mate.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nw1512
let her know that I know

or just f*ck her off without saying anything
Let her know that you're aware of what is going on (be cool about it) and dump her ass. Don't get pissed and all emotional, it will bother her that you didn't and it would get her mind going as to why you're not 'bothered' by it.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But I didn't DO anything?" "What did I do..." "Why haven't you responded? [with anguish in her voice]"

I agree with all the other posters-- you were a classy guy and got her home so she did't get mauled by the band, etc., but dump her, cold.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, if he walks away without saying anything, he will always feel like he didnt get closure (at least I know I would). U need to get these things off your chest, end it with her and then walk.

I know from my experience, trying to not say anything and just walk cold doesnt work, eventually u just let fire, especially if it is a real LTR, not these "girlfriends" of a few months that u guys talk about on this site.

Either way if u dump her u dump her, the point of doing it is to move on with YOUR life, NOT worry about how she will feel afterwards. Cause either way, she will move on eventually. U just gotta do whatever u feel will make u let go easier. FUKC these stupid azz rules on this site of always being the cool, calm, collected guy. That will just eat you up inside!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to get bent out of shape about the whole ordeal.. I mean, you are going to end a relaionship with EVERY woman you date execpt one, and most men don't get that one.

Next time you see her, don't get mad or upset, just calmly tell her that you know she is seeing the drummer, and on top of that you don't appricate being lyed to. Tell her that you would remain friends, but the fact that she is a lyer takes her out of that consideration and you would appricate it if you she didn't contact you any longer. Be calm, even smile. Give her a hug, and move on.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the above man. I found out my ex girl was cheating on me the same way you did. I told her the next day "I know what it going on and its over". It was ugly and very hard to do, but in the end I felt better doing it. You should drop the chick like a bad habit and move on man. Nobody deserves to be lied to like that. It was a pretty weak lie to begin with anyhow. Be strong and move on.

On a side note- I did hit it one last time that night for good measure when I found out she was cheating on me ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, that's the last thing you want to do is have sex with a woman when she tells you something like that. You will feel bad that you just had sex and are going to leave, and most men will "rethink" the situation and give it another chance.

But most of all, be strong. Don't show any emotions, even though you might be tearing up inside. Be graceful and confident. Realize it's her loss for being a dumbass, not yours.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definately try to be cool about it. Itll be very hard, but youll look like a better man in the end and she'll look like the ho she is.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
dump the slut

She's LYING to you. That means she's a liar and you can't believe anything she says now. From now on, every time she tells you she's going out with her friend, you're going to wonder what drummer she's going to go try to get on.

Dump her however you see fit. But if it were me, I'd do something to get some satisfaction out of it. I'd start by going out with other women and not returning this chick's phone calls. Then lie to her about what you've been doing. What goes around comes around! Then give her the axe one day with no explanation. Now that's what she deserves.