Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is trying to betatize me

Reaction score
Tbh I don't even remember lol, I just called her and basically gave her the typical balanced negotiation tactic. I've been too busy studying to active lol. I also have another gf and there was drama with her too. Long week lol

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I don't even remember lol, I just called her and basically gave her the typical balanced negotiation tactic. I've been too busy studying to active lol. I also have another gf and there was drama with her too. Long week lol
Stop chasing her god damn it!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman does this sort of thing it's usually a sign that you are either "too relaxed" in the relationship or being too nice to her or too nice in general.

Women love drama even though they don't admit it. If the relationship is peaceful and you're a no drama type of dude they'll start looking for things to nit pick at. They often do this to no drama type of dudes who just chill and go about their business.

The way to avoid this is to keep them on their toes a little bit and set your standards high for them. This in their mind will give them things "to work on" and satisfy that female urge for fixing things/tension/drama.

To give you an example of what I mean. I dated a business woman who by her own words was known for being tough and demanding and could snap at co workers. Not once did she give me any trouble. I kept my standards high with her always reminding her of what I like and to exercise and do squats and how I like this in a woman and that in a woman etc. I kept her on her toes so while she was a self admitted demanding woman she not once did that with me (but I did with her).

If you don't keep a woman chasing your validation and working to improve herself for you then guess what she'll start trying to fix you! I keep girls trying to improve themselves for me.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) She got mad at me because she went out to dinner with her friends, and that I didn't text her during that duration. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the fifth time I've gotten crap from her about this.

2) She doesn't like my diet plan and thinks I should eat normal. Well normal people don't have six packs and sub 12% bf in which attracted her in the first place.
3) Gets mad at other minor flaws and I basically told her that I'm not Jesus or Tupac with a degree, so you are going to have to accept that every human being has flaws about them.

And she does all of this BS at night through text, but when we are hanging out she aint doing this crap.
She is giving you orders. Doesn't matter what the topic is, you just outlined 3. Assume there other topics she is giving orders on.

you can read the book by Joseph South, Practical Female Psychology. It covers lots of cases of women manipulation games and ways to deal with it. Pretty solid stuff.

She is mad about minor flaws, and you try to negotiate with her to get her approval and acceptance by validating her as correct that you have minor flaws and she should accept that. Validating her when she is nagging will get you more of the same.

She chose to go with friends instead of you and then is mad because you do not prioritize her. Bull****, if she wanted your attention she could have stayed with you. Manipulation, maybe overt.

She doesn't like YOUR diet plan for YOU. Not negotiable I will continue my training for health, you can join me if you want but I will continue to do it for myself it is my choice. Don't get annoyed, just tell it like it is.

If this continues, she is either shopping for a replacement or has found one. If you're not married with kids, move on.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) She got mad at me because she went out to dinner with her friends, and that I didn't text her during that duration. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the fifth time I've gotten crap from her about this.

2) She doesn't like my diet plan and thinks I should eat normal. Well normal people don't have six packs and sub 12% bf in which attracted her in the first place.
3) Gets mad at other minor flaws and I basically told her that I'm not Jesus or Tupac with a degree, so you are going to have to accept that every human being has flaws about them.

And she does all of this BS at night through text, but when we are hanging out she aint doing this crap.
This to me, looks like a woman who's looking for excuses to get mad. What she has taken issue with is beyond petty. I'm not going to be one of these dudes that says she's banging some other guy, but there is a possibility one is in the picture to some extent.

People will shift the blame to the other person to make themselves feel better about why things aren't working out. I've seen this happen in friend's marriages. One ended in divorce, the other I would guarantee is cheating, and the third is not far behind. All three had one thing in common (and I've witnessed it): the woman would get upset for no reason. It's a sign they feel trapped, and aren't happy.

It's important to remember the things she's complaining about isn't why she's upset.

What I would do is tell her nicely "Hey, let's take a break for a while." She how she responds.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then that could attract others beside her too, Abundance Mindset.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncle Howie says this girl has some serious insecurities. This behavior will always be present to some extent. You won't ever fix this stuff nor control it for long. The battle will eventually wear you down. Best to just rent these girls, not sign long term leases.