Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf is mad that I can walk away at any moment

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the ultimate **** test or what?

She randomly sends this text:

"can I just say that I feel like I'm on this fine line with you sometimes. I'm just worried if I don't keep everything up 100% you're just going to tell me to beat it. I need to feel like you're not going to just walk away every 5 minutes"

I haven't responded yet, but I like that she feels that way to be honest.

Thoughts?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply with an LOL and tell her to chillax. Ease up slightly on rigidity, and keep doing whatever it was you were doing. If she wants to split she knows where the door is.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's mad huh? Take that as a sign she will hop an another c0ck any minute. These days being "mad" justifies cheating in their mind. I'm not telling you what to do there is nothing you can do. Unless you keep them 100 percent happy, they will ride c0cks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your woman is giving you signs that she's needing a bit of confirmation from you. If you constantly avoid giving it to her, she will leave.

Your response should be something along the lines of: "You sound like you need a hug. You should come down here and get one ;)"

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
tryst type said:
She randomly sends this text:

"can I just say that I feel like I'm on this fine line with you sometimes. I'm just worried if I don't keep everything up 100% you're just going to tell me to beat it. I need to feel like you're not going to just walk away every 5 minutes"
You've given her a gift. The gift of keeping her on her toes, the gift that if she drops the ball she will be nexted. This is what Western women have been craving for 5 straight decades. A lack of gift giving of this magnitude has created soaring depression levels among our women, an epidemic of anti-depressant usage and the slow descent into vaginal knitting insanity.

Well done :up:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
"You sound like you need a hug. You should come down here and get one ;)"
I like this approach ^

Whatever you do, don't respond to her message logically or saying "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm all yours and I want you stay together for a long time." I would give her a bit of reassurance, but not that much, like Desdinova's suggestion.

What have you been up to with this woman? I'm curious as to what made her feel like she has to be 100% so that I can apply it to my own game--well done.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been seeing her?

I'd come from the frame of "God, you girls are your own worst enemies, I swear" in a light hearted, amused way. Sounds like she's so wrapped around your finger that you can even safely dip into a little blue pill-ism to ease her anxiety a bit, maybe wine and dine her, then screw her brains out afterward? Maintain the same aloof frame that has her hooked on you, so if she were to ask "what's the occasion? why are you taking me out?", your response would again be something like "do you have to analyze everything to death? just enjoy the ride! lol"

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Your woman is giving you signs that she's needing a bit of confirmation from you. If you constantly avoid giving it to her, she will leave.

Your response should be something along the lines of: "You sound like you need a hug. You should come down here and get one ;)"
^ Wow! This! Should know this before!

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculinity said:
I like this approach ^

Whatever you do, don't respond to her message logically or saying "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm all yours and I want you stay together for a long time." I would give her a bit of reassurance, but not that much, like Desdinova's suggestion.

What have you been up to with this woman? I'm curious as to what made her feel like she has to be 100% so that I can apply it to my own game--well done.
Honestly I told her the truth from the beginning that before her I was single by choice for about 5 years and I'm conditioned to simply walk away and move on at any sign of disinterest/lack of communication from a girl.

And I've just been acting accordingly with that mindset

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
Honestly I told her the truth from the beginning that before her I was single by choice for about 5 years and I'm conditioned to simply walk away and move on at any sign of disinterest/lack of communication from a girl.

And I've just been acting accordingly with that mindset

working better for you then to me lol.

what desdinova said is really good, I would tease her a little, of course it kinda help having a personal trainer sending you kisses and trying to pull your atencion when you walk in a room she is lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tell her straight up that you can leave at any given moment you want if you want to. You aren't a pushover thus you WILL walk away at disrespect which is the reason why she feels like that.

Or you could play games with her and send her one word responses like:
'And?' or 'so?' or 'lol' or even 'k' and thats it.

Or you could just not respond at all and do NC for a few days to really get her flabbergasted. lol

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my response was actually this

"F*ck that I'm out!! ;)"

She replied "Jerk. Can't wait to see you"

I've never had a woman say this to me before. I have to admit, I like it. It's something I've worked hard to get to. I used to pretend I would walk away but deep down I knew I'd be a little wuss and I'm sure the women I was with then could sense it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
Well my response was actually this

"F*ck that I'm out!! ;)"

She replied "Jerk. Can't wait to see you"

I've never had a woman say this to me before. I have to admit, I like it. It's something I've worked hard to get to. I used to pretend I would walk away but deep down I knew I'd be a little wuss and I'm sure the women I was with then could sense it.

That sounds like goood sex upcoming.

Good job player :box:

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex or no. Woman head over feels for you or no. If you truly truly can walk away from a relationship any minute for no reason, then please leave. There is no more meaning in that kind of relationship. Everything is just your stupid innocent ego trying to think it is something big by thinking that that it got a girl fall in love.

"I've never had a woman say this to me before. I have to admit, I like it. It's something I've worked hard to get to. I used to pretend I would walk away but deep down I knew I'd be a little wuss and I'm sure the women I was with then could sense it."

You must feel good that she said something like that for you, of course because in the past you got hurt by women so now you try to get the opposite from them: a lot of affection. Whether you agree or no, her attention for you is her affection for you - and of course you like it. Who doesn't like affection? Only the true alphas are the only one who doesn't like or hate; he doesn't care whether he gets affection from his women or no. Everybody else are just betas thinking they are alphas.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
She's mad huh? Take that as a sign she will hop an another c0ck any minute. These days being "mad" justifies cheating in their mind. I'm not telling you what to do there is nothing you can do. Unless you keep them 100 percent happy, they will ride c0cks.
This and daddy has spoiled her throughout her whole life, so call bs on her fearing that she will lose you.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
This and daddy has spoiled her throughout her whole life, so call bs on her fearing that she will lose you.
She doesn't have a good relationship with her dad. He's an introvert and she barely sees him

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Sex or no. Woman head over feels for you or no. If you truly truly can walk away from a relationship any minute for no reason, then please leave. There is no more meaning in that kind of relationship. Everything is just your stupid innocent ego trying to think it is something big by thinking that that it got a girl fall in love.

"I've never had a woman say this to me before. I have to admit, I like it. It's something I've worked hard to get to. I used to pretend I would walk away but deep down I knew I'd be a little wuss and I'm sure the women I was with then could sense it."

You must feel good that she said something like that for you, of course because in the past you got hurt by women so now you try to get the opposite from them: a lot of affection. Whether you agree or no, her attention for you is her affection for you - and of course you like it. Who doesn't like affection? Only the true alphas are the only one who doesn't like or hate; he doesn't care whether he gets affection from his women or no. Everybody else are just betas thinking they are alphas.
What the fvck is this nonsense? The second you can't walk away from a woman at the first sign of disrespect, you've put her on the pedestal that you yourself should occupy.

It's a woman's goal to convince you that she is truly unique and thus is the prize and - ultimately - has power over you, to draw out your investment. It's your goal to be the prize to keep her grasping and clawing to TRY to gain that power over you, to draw out your investment. You have to keep her on the edge at all times, that she's getting close to having you concede, but you're just not quite there yet. That's WHAT SHE WANTS.

Women don't want the pedestal, so never get off of it.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
What the fvck is this nonsense? The second you can't walk away from a woman at the first sign of disrespect, you've put her on the pedestal that you yourself should occupy.

It's a woman's goal to convince you that she is truly unique and thus is the prize and - ultimately - has power over you, to draw out your investment. It's your goal to be the prize to keep her grasping and clawing to TRY to gain that power over you, to draw out your investment. You have to keep her on the edge at all times, that she's getting close to having you concede, but you're just not quite there yet. That's WHAT SHE WANTS.

Women don't want the pedestal, so never get off of it.
It's a different matter if a woman disrespects. In OP's case it was not.