Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is 15 years younger

Go West

Reaction score
I've been reading the posts, forums and newsletters for over a year and have found a lot of useful techniques. C&F and Confident Persistence has gotten me in panties and hot water plenty of times in the past year. I've been divorced for 2 years and have had gf's and casual's more in the past 2 years than I ever had between the ages of 18-24. This stuff is right on but you gotta stay true.

About a year ago I started busting on the hottest woman in the company (Fortune 500 in So. Cal.), never expecting anything. I'm 36 and she's 21, I have always been with attractive women but never like her. Damn she's a 9.5. She was the main receptionist, always cool, seemingly mature, a bit interested but I never showed it. Walking by sometimes all ****y, never acknowledging her presence. Stuff like that.

Ok - we started getting it on about 3 months ago - insane sex - I keep up the C&F and confidence and she still responds to it.

I had to take off for a week of work and when I came back it was cold shoulder city. I asked her if she wanted to keep up this relationship - tolde her that i'm out of if she keeps up her bad behavior and I don't tolerate that crap. Fine - she warmed up - cooled down - taking hormones for birth control - messing up her freakin mind - and now she's back to cold shoulder city. I remember being 21 - damn that was a good time and she needs to go out and party. Oh she has an 18 month old kid so that makes it hard.

At first I was in it just cause she was hot and 21 (I could rest on this one for a while) but now I like her and she calls me her boyfriend. However, she is starting to suck and has "guy" friends that she has always had. Whatever - we clarified that she doesnt see other people. Too many problems at an early stage.

I'm thinking of "nexting" her and going back to the chase.

WTF? - should I stick it out and just enjoy this hotty or move on?

It's pretty lame to keep someone hanging on when you're not in it. Maybe I'm a little scared and protecting my heart.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your "falling for her" then you'd better get your game back and next this chick....

However - if you just want "Fun", bang away....

It sounds like she's hot, you started banging her and now have fallen for her somewhat.... that's a bad game to play. You should maintain your same attitude that you had from the start - and not gottne emotionally involved.

Back off, proceed as you did originally and have fun.

No strings... no caring if she has friend or not - just fun.

Unless of course you want more.....

Go West

Reaction score
re

Yeah you're definately right. I need to go back to the way I was in the beginning.

Sometimes it's hard to remind yourself to be the way and keep the gut-check alive. Especially when emotions are involved. I feel way better going back to the C&F/Confident alpha male.

I think my posting last night (first ever) brought back some perspective. I don't really like one night stands but I ended up there - Not a 9.5, more like an 8, Italian-Swedish - last night on vacation before she went back to Canada.

Go figure - this game never ends.

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!

Reaction score
Trying to put restraints on a hor (especially a hor with a baby) will always fail!! Restraining that which yearns to be free will ultimately end in failure!!! Do not get her pregnant!!!!

Go West

Reaction score
I had to do what I didn't want to. Ended it. It's hard to give up 21 y.o. punani, especially when its good, but my ultimate goal is not banging as many babes as I can but to find one that may end up as a LTR.

I'm so glad I posted here, I'll continue to do so. You guys helped with perspetive - thanks.

It was so typical, once emotions get involved the woman tends to draw back when you go away from the mentality of the DJ. That's what they are attracted to in the first place. I do wish I would have kept it at the level of just having fun. Not dwelling but I told her I would call her in a week, maybe it will settle down, I regain upper hand and it goes back to having fun.

I really don't think that a 15 year age difference is something that can be overcome until the woman is 30 or so.

I'll be hanging my hat on this one for a while though...Next!

Here's a Q - after a week of no contact I'll call - what approach should I use to judge her interest level? Not to get her back as a gf but to get back in the panties.

reply requested.

ThePainfulTruth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Go West
I've been reading the posts, forums and newsletters for over a year and have found a lot of useful techniques. C&F and Confident Persistence has gotten me in panties and hot water plenty of times in the past year. I've been divorced for 2 years and have had gf's and casual's more in the past 2 years than I ever had between the ages of 18-24. This stuff is right on but you gotta stay true.

About a year ago I started busting on the hottest woman in the company (Fortune 500 in So. Cal.), never expecting anything. I'm 36 and she's 21, I have always been with attractive women but never like her. Damn she's a 9.5. She was the main receptionist, always cool, seemingly mature, a bit interested but I never showed it. Walking by sometimes all ****y, never acknowledging her presence. Stuff like that.

Ok - we started getting it on about 3 months ago - insane sex - I keep up the C&F and confidence and she still responds to it.

I had to take off for a week of work and when I came back it was cold shoulder city. I asked her if she wanted to keep up this relationship - tolde her that i'm out of if she keeps up her bad behavior and I don't tolerate that crap. Fine - she warmed up - cooled down - taking hormones for birth control - messing up her freakin mind - and now she's back to cold shoulder city. I remember being 21 - damn that was a good time and she needs to go out and party. Oh she has an 18 month old kid so that makes it hard.

At first I was in it just cause she was hot and 21 (I could rest on this one for a while) but now I like her and she calls me her boyfriend. However, she is starting to suck and has "guy" friends that she has always had. Whatever - we clarified that she doesnt see other people. Too many problems at an early stage.

I'm thinking of "nexting" her and going back to the chase.

WTF? - should I stick it out and just enjoy this hotty or move on?

It's pretty lame to keep someone hanging on when you're not in it. Maybe I'm a little scared and protecting my heart.
Enjoy the seasonal ego boost you got from boning a young hottie...and do no further damage. Let her be 21 and enjoy that so that she has the opportunity to someday be 36 and divorced or happily married. Again...you used game to get her and now you're trying to introduce real feelings...like oil and water son...they don't mix. You rode this thing as long as you could and so did she...there's no happy ending here...NEXT. Before she "nexts" you...because it's coming. Guys are coming out of the wood works and always will be, stop before she starts lying to you about where she is and who she's with...this one will turn you into a raging jealous bull...let it ride...the best moments are behind you.

ThePainfulTruth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Go West
I had to do what I didn't want to. Ended it. It's hard to give up 21 y.o. punani, especially when its good, but my ultimate goal is not banging as many babes as I can but to find one that may end up as a LTR.

I'm so glad I posted here, I'll continue to do so. You guys helped with perspetive - thanks.

It was so typical, once emotions get involved the woman tends to draw back when you go away from the mentality of the DJ. That's what they are attracted to in the first place. I do wish I would have kept it at the level of just having fun. Not dwelling but I told her I would call her in a week, maybe it will settle down, I regain upper hand and it goes back to having fun.

I really don't think that a 15 year age difference is something that can be overcome until the woman is 30 or so.

I'll be hanging my hat on this one for a while though...Next!

Here's a Q - after a week of no contact I'll call - what approach should I use to judge her interest level? Not to get her back as a gf but to get back in the panties.

reply requested.

Actually, you don't deserve a medal for introducing true feelings into the situation when your original intent was not good. Just ask one question....if you had a daughter would you want your 21 y.o. daughter dating someone like you and then talking about her on some forum. I tell you karma is a MF. You never really get away with anything. As I said before...and I'm sure I'll say again...it takes two to play this game. Women know when a man has a game they enjoy it just like you did. They don't like when someone gets curly and all of a sudden wants to be real. Keep the mask on buddy...it's consistent. Don't hate the woman for not drawing nigh to you when all you really wanted to do was bust...and the ass got so good all of a sudden you want to show your true colors. Dude that's pathetic and ain't **** impressive about that to a woman. A woman know good ***** will turn a man into her super *****...that's all that happened her. So go in peace and keep the sentimental memories of that prime 21 y.o. ass in the front closet of your memory.

Be consistent...if you wanna bone...just bone...don't try to catch feelings later on...that's the definition of a classic "punk"

if you want a LTR come correct from the beginning...just keep your **** clean and consistent...you'll command much respect from the ladies in the long run

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's 21, you're 36. You really expect it to work? Come on, she has a totaly different mindset then you do. Sounds to me like a Mid Life crisis. Don't worry, we've all gone through it. I was dating a 21 year old when I was 35 and it just didn't work out. Sure they're firm, all their body parts are still in the right place, they have tons of energy, but when it comes right down to it the mentality of a 21 year old just isn't there yet. Think about it, when you were 21, what came first, bills or bars? What do you want to be a boyfriend or a mentor?

-Al

Go West

Reaction score
Oh yeah - the mentality of a 21 year old is nuts. I went down that path of thinking to myself - there's no way this will work with the age diference. I knew she should go out and have her fun, cause if she didn't we'd be done.

Yes, I started to like her more than just a FB.

Big problem - when the shift happens from having fun with the girl to actually expressing emotions, men do change. Which is ok in the right situation.

So initially it was lets just have fun, date, chill out at times, nothing too serious. Here's my mistake - allowing my emotions to come out and not remaining a challenge to her.

My goal here isn't to throw stones, being called a punk and a mask wearer et al, takes away from your good thoughts. Thanks Bro! Although I agree with ThePainfulTruth's statements.

Who knows what will happen after I contact her. Yes I'm going to call after a week of no contact and see what happens. What are my intentions? Just to have fun again with her, nothing serious, and hit it some more. Just no pressure - is there anything wrong with that? Nope.

Call me a punk but dont tell me that's not in the back of a man's mind!

Go West

Reaction score
Week after update

Well fellas, it worked. The rule of no contact is the only way to go. I don;t think her IL is at a level where it once was but it is certainly heading in that direction.

I didn't call, email or send any type of communication for 6 days and her IL went from probably 35% to 65%. It got to 35% because I was being too nice to her (see above) and she started taking me for granted. Noticing the loss of IL (mine too) I ended the relationship, basically requesting a break from action. I think she had to wonder why isn;t he calling and doing all the things I have seen all the others do.

When I did finally call the other day, I asked if she was interested in just hanging out, maybe date once in a while, basically just have some fun together. Left it at that, chit chat for a minute and then hit her with that and left, saying I'll call you sometime. I followed with an email about 5 hours later, teasing her a bit and asked her for a cute picture from her cell phone camera, "you know...the kind I like."

I few hours later she sent a "cute" picture of me she had on her PC. My reply was "nope, not what I'm looking for", blam, right away a picture of her came over, seductive and sexy with her saying - "recognize this?". My reply was basically "seen it before, you know what I'm looking for". Next reply - the breast shot!

$$$ - IL is back up on her part. So after no contact we have one shot of getting a woman's IL back up but you MUST use the same attitude she was attracted to in the first place.

I'm leaving it at not replying back to her for a few days, give her the gift of missing me and then I'll call - request to go see her and the excitement will be back.

Now we'll see if the laws of womanhood take over.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Strike 1, (and I hope this sinks in) no woman with a child (to say nothing of an 18 m.o. child) is an HB 9.5.

Strike 2, she's 21 with an 18 m.o. child (a proven bad decision maker)

Strike 3, you're getting after it with a single mommie - an automatic NEXT for a 36 year old guy with some status and financial security.

Strike 4, she's a co-worker, at a Fortune 500 company no less.

It's not your game that's the problem, it's your head. Unless you want to be Daddy number 2 for this b!tch I'd suggest NEXTing her. Back away from this and consider yourself to have dodged a bullet. A 21 y.o. single mommie working as a receptionist for a Fortune 500 company is fishing in the right waters for her next support check.

Go West

Reaction score
Points well taken, understood and appreciated.

It's better to face reality move on.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man, young girls are fun, but that's it... fun. There needs to be not only physical, but mental stimulation involved in a relationship.

-Al

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it is some sweet puss, but if you are riding her bareback I'd guess that her forgetting to take birth control will occur sometime in the future, and WHAM, she is pregnant and you are trapped.

I mean the 18 month old kid sort of shows she is capable of this (or maybe she learned her lesson?)

Anyhow, I think the risk may be too great for the given reward. Plus you sound like you want something a little more deep.

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Alright, Strike 1, (and I hope this sinks in) no woman with a child (to say nothing of an 18 m.o. child) is an HB 9.5.

Strike 2, she's 21 with an 18 m.o. child (a proven bad decision maker)

Strike 3, you're getting after it with a single mommie - an automatic NEXT for a 36 year old guy with some status and financial security.

Strike 4, she's a co-worker, at a Fortune 500 company no less.

It's not your game that's the problem, it's your head. Unless you want to be Daddy number 2 for this b!tch I'd suggest NEXTing her. Back away from this and consider yourself to have dodged a bullet. A 21 y.o. single mommie working as a receptionist for a Fortune 500 company is fishing in the right waters for her next support check.
Words well spoken Rollo! This guy is in for a huge WORLD of hurt with this chick! Run the other way Go West! She is not worth it!