Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF Ignoring Me After Fight

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to give in and go exclusive with a plate. It was probably a mistake...

We got into a fight on the phone yesterday during her lunch break. My kids mom somewhat caused it because of her changing her mind about switching weekends with me, so it messed up our plans. We also argued because she got mad that I told her I need to eat dinner with my kid on Fri nights before dropping her off at her moms. My daughter was crying about it. My GF says I'm making her starve and she wants to have dinner with me on Fridays.

She was all mad and still said bye when she hung up. I text her in the afternoon and called her before I went to bed. No answer from her. She usually texts me in the morning and calls me on her lunch, but nothing today.

I'm doing NC until she reaches out. When we got into a fight before, she said she was going to ignore me for a couple days but changed her mind. I'm thinking that is what she's doing and she is trying to punish me. There is also the possibility she is going to dump me.

If she's ignoring me to punish me, that really pisses me off. What is my best play here? Btw, she is 25 and Jewish.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to give in and go exclusive with a plate. It was probably a mistake...

We got into a fight on the phone yesterday during her lunch break. My kids mom somewhat caused it because of her changing her mind about switching weekends with me, so it messed up our plans. We also argued because she got mad that I told her I need to eat dinner with my kid on Fri nights before dropping her off at her moms. My daughter was crying about it. My GF says I'm making her starve and she wants to have dinner with me on Fridays.

She was all mad and still said bye when she hung up. I text her in the afternoon and called her before I went to bed. No answer from her. She usually texts me in the morning and calls me on her lunch, but nothing today.

I'm doing NC until she reaches out. When we got into a fight before, she said she was going to ignore me for a couple days but changed her mind. I'm thinking that is what she's doing and she is trying to punish me. There is also the possibility she is going to dump me.

If she's ignoring me to punish me, that really pisses me off. What is my best play here? Btw, she is 25 and Jewish.
Go no contact like you plan to. If after 5 days she doesn't reach out. Next and consider yourself single. If she reaches out after 6 + days you inform her she blew her chance and goodbye. Tell her messing wityh family gets you a ticket to dumpsvile. If she reaches out in the next 2 days tell her this will be the last time you will put up with childish behaviour

She is testing your resolve. She is testing to see if she has a man or a chump on her hands.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for her to contact you. Your kids come first.

You'll be fine. That wasn't even a fight, at least not a Ray Rice-esque confrontation.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One never has a rational argument with a woman. You may be rational, but she and hence the argument will not. Even those women that purport to be logical, break down into tears when they're losing.

I realized this in my mid 20`s after a fight with a girlfriend. I had told her not to do something like 10 times and she did it anyway, and I just calmly and rationally kept pushing the point. Then I became the bad guy because I "made her feel guilty". Not that she's guilty because she did something wrong, but because I am manipulating the situation to make her feel bad!

They will never apologise because they will never accept responsibility. Such is their nature. If you are in an argument with a woman, you have already lost.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My daughter or a plate/new gf? Bye Felicia...

A good woman would not make you choose and would support the time you're spending with your kid.

Kick her a $$ to the curb. Not even plate worthy. Make sure you tell her why you're never contacting her again and go GHOST.

Serenity

Reaction score
Why are you in a relationship with her?? This sort of thing will come in the way from time to time when you have a kid. Send her an ultimatium, tell her she should have known such events will happen before going into a relationship with a guy who has a kid. Tell her in an assertive (not aggressive) way that if she can't accept it, this won't work. That way she either has to stop b!tching about the inconvenience of a kid or GTFO.

Either way that will end the fight. In the case she pretends to accept but really doesn't and a fight once again break out about the subject, then it automatically means GTFO.

When you do hear from her again DO NOT continue on and pretend this didn't happen, the conflict does not resolve by going silent a couple of days. It needs to reach a conclusion or it WILL be recurring, the inconvenience of a kid doesn't go away for a good while (I assume your daughter is young). So you must place your child first and assert yourself towards your GF, do this in private with her without your daughter present.

It is essential that your GF respects the fact you have a child and what comes with it. Your child comes first.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You girlfriend is an immature selfish punk.

I'd advise sending a text to say:

"I'm a dad first and a boyfriend second. My daughter will always come first. If that is not clear then this relationship is over. I will assume I am single as of now unless you choose to get in touch. Hope you find what you are looking for."

Then just go NC and assume you are free to do as you please.

She will show your text to a couple of girlfriends who will tell her she's an idiot & then your phone will start blowing up.

If she does get in touch with you make it clear that behavior better NEVER happen again. Your kid comes first and your kid didn't have anything to do with her situation.

And if she's gone........NEXT!!!!

What A shjtty little witch of a girlfriend. I'd honestly advise dropping her completely due to this incident. It is highly unlikely to improve and will hurt your daughter over time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One never has a rational argument with a woman. You may be rational, but she and hence the argument will not. Even those women that purport to be logical, break down into tears when they're losing.

I realized this in my mid 20`s after a fight with a girlfriend. I had told her not to do something like 10 times and she did it anyway, and I just calmly and rationally kept pushing the point. Then I became the bad guy because I "made her feel guilty". Not that she's guilty because she did something wrong, but because I am manipulating the situation to make her feel bad!

They will never apologise because they will never accept responsibility. Such is their nature. If you are in an argument with a woman, you have already lost.
You are right. Most women don't want to argue. They want to win. That is why you don't argue with them. You either soft next or hard next. Nothing else

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror!

No fighting, just walk.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You are right. Most women don't want to argue. They want to win. That is why you don't argue with them. You either soft next or hard next. Nothing else
Depends on my mood. If I'm not in the mood, I laugh at them. But if I am in a contentious mood, I verbally annihilate them until they cry or storm out. I get added entertainment value with the latter. Either way works for me.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score

I love when a woman tries to ignore me. It means I really got to her--and she is emotionally bent. Savor (and add to) the silence.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman would be quick to say my child comes first and any guy would understand this. So many damn double standards. This issue will pop up continually throughout your relationship with her regardless.

I wouldnt say anything to her about this. I'd mentally demote her to plate status and eventually replace her.

Note to self... preempt the's situations by discussing the importance of your kids before you enter a LTR.

Curious that it wasn't until you became exclusive that she had issue with something related to your kids.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all the replies. She called me and apologized. If she continues to give me any kind of problems with my kid, I will drop her.

She makes a lot of money and pays for everything. I'm supposed to be going on a nice trip with her for my birthday soon. Shes paying for the whole thing. I'm just enjoying the ride for now. We have different visions of the future.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She obviously cares about you and may be acting selfish. Wait until she reaches out and tell her your side. Never argue with women. It's like trying to win a belching contest with her. Win or lose, it turns her off.