Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf has male personal trainer

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The personal trainer I used to workout with had ALL women clients except me. Most of the dudes that signed up with him quit after a week and I stuck with him for 2 1/2 years. He would wear my @$$ out but take it super easy on the girls. Didn't bother me because I knew I was getting my money worth while they were getting ripped off by having it easy. They would flirt and text him all the time but he didn't ever show any interest because he was married. It was actually funny to see.lol If he's a legit trainer he's going to ONLY be interested in working out, he doesn't want to bang your g/f but the same can't be said for her. I'd sit back and let her do her thing. Btw, you do NOT want a female trainer. Ever. I had to workout with one while my trainer was out of town and that b!tch was crazy! She had me doing all sorts of bs and I never touched a weight the whole time. Women trainers seem to only care about cardio while male trainers use weights but with you going from station to station you're getting your cardio in at the same time.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
They would flirt and text him all the time.

If he's a legit trainer he's going to ONLY be interested in working out, he doesn't want to bang your g/f
i'm sure that makes op feel much better.

huh? you must be joking.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: Get a (hot) female personal trainer.

/thread.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Who cares if she has a male trainer. If she loves you she isn't going to cheat with a trainer. Quit being so damn insecure. Why would you care anyway? You wanted her to lose weight. You wrote threads saying you were going to dump her for being fat and not having sex because she said she "was tired". If you notice a change with her behavior, dump her, get another girl, it's not that difficult to do.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Question

Aren't most personal trainers men? Seriously though, this is like your girl complaining about your interior decorator being a women.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Either your insecure, or your gut is trying to communicate with you.
Maybe his gut is trying to communicate that he's insecure?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a live example. A hot girl I see often in the gym has a boyfriend, I know the guy, a secure good looking dude with obv plenty of female action in his life.

The girl has a personal trainer also, they train in the gym I train and excersise outside in parks. I asked him a week ago do you mind that shes so busy with her body and hanging around with that personal trainer so often.

He said no man let her do what she wants, he keeps her motivated and she needs the attention during training, im not giving it to her and she pays for it herself. On top of that, even if something happens between them I doubt it will but iff, I got 5 other girls texting me right now so no sweat, she knows that I can get new p*ssy in a blink lol so if she wants to keep me she wont do something stupid and he changd the subject like he really didnt care.

so theres your answer bro... spin plates and keep your options open always especially with the hot women

and from my own experience, if a girl wants to cheat she will do it, personal trainer or not eventually offcourse it could happen easier with a trainer so physically involved, but it will happen if shes not attracted to you anymore so I wouldnt mind so much and focus on yourself

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you can't trust her you probably can't.

The relationship is doomed whether she wants to fvck him or not. You don't trust her. There is no relationship without trust.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming soon:

My girlfriend has a male boss. I don't know how I feel about that.
My girlfriend has a male landlord. I don't know how I feel about that.
My girlfriend has a male garbage man. I don't know how I feel about that.

Come on now.
Most men are on these forums asking how to get their women to even step foot into a gym... and you're worried about the trainer?

If this worries you so much, then it's not really the trainer this thread is about.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The trainers I know bang their clients at will basically. Its embarrassing to watch. The trainers need to throw these women out of the gym just to get on with their next clients, they're shameless.

What Fair Shake says about your relationship is correct, but easier said than done to leave a girl you are attached to based solely on a lack of trust.
Yeah I wouldn't be totally OK with my GF going to a male trainer. It's totally unnecessary unless she's a professional athlete. Women just need to eat right, do yoga or calisthenics or walk or whatever or heck do housework and they could look good. It's not even about insecurity or really about trusting your girl. You can't trust girls really. It's suspect she wants to go to a male trainer, the male trainer is suspect, the whole thing is suspect. It's suspect women are in the workforce getting hit on and cheating, but not much you can do about that.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My girlfriend has a male mailman, thoughts?"

Stop being so insecure guys, and remember these two things

1.)If a b1tch wants to cheat, she will strive for her goal with the upmost perserverance and tenacity, and there is 0 you can do to stop this.

2.) If you can't trust her? **** her.

Seriously, either you a little paranoid from reading up on SS, your insecurity meter is full, or your chick is legitimately a slvt and you gut wants you to know.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to cheat on you, she is going to do it, whether it's conveniently a personal trainer or some hot guy she meets while grocery shopping.

If she respects your relationship and doesn't want to cheat, she is going to treat the personal trainer like just another guy friend, and she's not going to cheat.

Either force yourself to stop worrying about it, or dump her before she can smell your insecurity and does it herself.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should take a cycle of superdrol for 6 weeks. When youre done, get the trainer banned from the gym. Then, find where he lives and steal his clothes. Grow a mustache for disquise.

Now is where you trick your girl. You go to the gym on her session and after watching videos on the old trainer and mastering his voice, you say "hey baby wanna come back to my house". When she says yeah you take his car you stole and drive her to your house and ditch your disguise. BUSTEDDD.

or you could not care cause shell probably leave you if you start showig her youre insecure

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax, man. If she's loyal, she's loyal, of not, she'll turn lezbo and cheat on you with a female Yoga instructor. You're never safe from the cheatin, man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife has a male trainer and a dude that just stalks the **** out if her while age is at the gym . I really could care less about either

Worrying about your girls trainer is like worrying about dying of Ebola. Lol sure It can hapen but on the scale if things rhat will happen its not high.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't be worried about the trainer, if she is going to cheat it will be with another guy she is getting in shape for. if you become insecure of the trainer she will look for another guy.