"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GF- Gossip-hmm

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Ok.. so I heard through the grapevine that my GF thinks I'm "kind of boring." Now, assuming this is true... what the fvck? I always try to start up conversations with her.. and well she doesn't really make much effort. What gives?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
she prably wants something new, not materialistic, but you know in the relationship, either that, or shes just trying to act hard with her friends bro. judge by how she reacts when shes with you to whether its A or B.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Be spontaneous and break up with her. LoL

Nah, I'm kidding...but you might have some trouble if that's true. If she thinks you're boring then you're only a few steps away from getting dumped. Take her out, do something unexpected, have fun. If she still thinks you're boring then there's really not much you can do.

Whatever you do, do it quick.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Props for listening to marvin gaye :).



The problem may be one of a few things -

-You are too nice to her
-You are too quite
-You are too predictable

More likely than not, since you've said she doesn't put in effort, it is her fault as well. Obviously shes not a keeper, but in the meantime, do some wild stuff. Grab her by the ass one day and kiss her passionately. Give her some stuff to rub her pvssy to afterwards. Bring up some convo topics that will involve both of you.

Giving a little less respect, in your situation, will be benefitial.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Yeah I'm kind of a quiet guy sometimes. I grab her ass and kiss her passionatly like every time I see her. I may just have to speak whats on my mind more.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Striking up conversations doesn't make you not boring.

Doing something fun as much as possible does.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by splinterkb
Ok.. so I heard through the grapevine that my GF thinks I'm "kind of boring." Now, assuming this is true... what the fvck? I always try to start up conversations with her.. and well she doesn't really make much effort. What gives?
Maybe you're boring! Go do something exciting, and if you think she's wrong -- dump her ass!
 
Top