Gf going on multiple dates/meetings

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she didn't want sex lately. I confronted her about it, ofc she said no sexual activity of any kind took place but as one guy wrote yesterday, women are notorious liars when it comes to this.
Said she was distraught and eventually told him about me, not at first though, implying that the guy understood the whole situation and backed down.
This ofc doesn't rule out the possibility that if a fight between us would ever occur again, she wouldn't call the guy and meet again or invite him some place.
I called her a cheater, told me she did it so I can "see" her again, a cry for help.
She's still curious where I spent that night when I didn't come home.
you're playing a very dangerous game. maybe you're not taking it seriously. at the least i hope you're having fun

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You slept at your office desk last night...say nothing...are you suffering from oneitis? You can't let go.

Just curious...she's 40 yo...is she good looking? I've never been with anyone above 36. 40 yo is post-Wall.

Is she good in bed?

What's good about her that you can't find in others?
I don't plan on telling her where I spent the night.
No, I don't suffer from oneitis.
Yes she is good looking for her age, nice slender body, round ass, her tits actually got bigger after some thyroid medication. All her friends envy her for her looks and body.
Good in bed yeah, at first we didn't quite connect sexually but after a period of time, sex was great.
I really hate her job & lifestyle though, too many temptations.
As a joke, she is really easy to please in bed, has orgasms in a split second.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she didn't want sex lately. I confronted her about it, ofc she said no sexual activity of any kind took place but as one guy wrote yesterday, women are notorious liars when it comes to this.
Said she was distraught and eventually told him about me, not at first though, implying that the guy understood the whole situation and backed down.
This ofc doesn't rule out the possibility that if a fight between us would ever occur again, she wouldn't call the guy and meet again or invite him some place.
I called her a cheater, told me she did it so I can "see" her again, a cry for help.
She's still curious where I spent that night when I didn't come home.
Serious question: what have you gotten out of this relationship besides sex?

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't plan on telling her where I spent the night.
No, I don't suffer from oneitis.
Ok..obviously you are suffering from a scarcity mindset.

About the college girl that gamed, what's good/bad about her?

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..obviously you are suffering from a scarcity mindset.

About the college girl that gamed, what's good/bad about her?
I really don't. I have options. Also a lot of ****ed up **** going on at the moment in my life, this is just the cherry on top of all that.
Her parents are insisting that we get married, I made no promise of that. I clearly said I'm not getting married again.
The college girl is submissive, always wants to feed me, looks up to me, wants to please and do good.
On the other hand she's a bit of a psycho stalker type, said she has an obsession with me.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guy. ONE meeting is too much. When she brings up seeing another guy, this is your response:

“Cool. Good for you. Hopefully he is a better man than me. Goodbye.”

Then you delete her fvcking number.
Thanks for the advice bro

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't. I have options. Also a lot of ****ed up **** going on at the moment in my life, this is just the cherry on top of all that.
Her parents are insisting that we get married, I made no promise of that. I clearly said I'm not getting married again.
The college girl is submissive, always wants to feed me, looks up to me, wants to please and do good.
On the other hand she's a bit of a psycho stalker type, said she has an obsession with me.
I get it...she wants to get married and you don't. So, she's looking elsewhere. You left out this important piece of info right in the beginning.

I'll take the psycho stalker college student over the 40 yo. College student should look better than a 40 yo

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it...she wants to get married and you don't. So, she's looking elsewhere. You left out this important piece of info right in the beginning.

I'll take the psycho stalker college student over the 40 yo. College student should look better than a 40 yo
Well that's very common. Ofc she wanted to get married at one point, felt that the relationship didn't have a future without that. The guy told her in the earlier convos that he's not prepared/available for a LTR. Maybe that just excited her more.

She really doesn't look that much better to be honest, a bit on the chunky side, great bubble butt though. It's odd I know.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is already breaking up with you. This is their process
She told me that they're done, finished meeting each other. Took that with a pinch of salt.
In our early stage we broke up for a few weeks then got back together.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She told me that they're done, finished meeting each other. Took that with a pinch of salt.
In our early stage we broke up for a few weeks then got back together.
Never get back together with an ex. Be better

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's very common. Ofc she wanted to get married at one point, felt that the relationship didn't have a future without that. The guy told her in the earlier convos that he's not prepared/available for a LTR. Maybe that just excited her more.

She really doesn't look that much better to be honest, a bit on the chunky side, great bubble butt though. It's odd I know.
There is always more where they come from on Tinder. Can't trust her too much.

The college girl can lose weight. Cutting down on carbs does a wonderful job.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this thread is raging lol.
OP you got some solid advice. But it really comes down to what you want.
I have been in some really precarius situation and Ill be quite honest if you dont want to walk away?
Always make it sexual. I did. I found it way better then reverting to BP manipulations and trying to "talk" it out.

I have had 3 somes this way. She got any cute gfs? Hot sister?
Its better to be a dirty dog then the nice guy trying to " patch it up"

If thats not your cup a tea then walk. Dont listen to the haters on here trying to shame you having found yourself in this situation.
I always try to make lemonade outta lemons. Or melons. Lol
Nice! I like that.
Its better to be a dirty dog then the nice guy trying to " patch it up".
Not really any hot gfs or sisters.
I am almost certain now that she needs to go.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score