Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf going on multiple dates/meetings

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would unplug internet anytime and go back to the old way, the way people lived in the 50s, 60s, 70s.. until the arrival of internet.
You like it or not, this are the best times that humanity had ever had in terms of equality, money, development , etc

Thinking that other times were better is just you romanticizing something without properly knowing how it actually was the life of people then

I do not think that the internet is the problem per se, just that people do not adapt to the changes as fast as they happen

The Industrial Revolution was horrible for the guys affected by it as they did not want to adjust to the new changes nor they could adapt as fast as the changes were happening , but overall for human development it was a great thing and opened new horizons

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes until it doesn't. Consalidation is not the answer either.
Since Jesus of Nazareth the idea was always one government to rule all earth . Jesus was preaching mainly about the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth

Then the history is mainly about consolidation till eventually we will be all under 1 government

History after Jesus and founding of Christianity was not about not going towards 1 government, but who will run it. Different people wanted to be the leaders of it

Last edited: