Gf gets offended when I show sings of not trusting her

Candyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
WE been going out for a year and a half since the beginning I have had no reasons to not trust her nothing at all everything is cool between us.

The thing is that since the beginning I always told her that is hard for me to gain trust to any girl w/e so yesterday she got mad Because I did something that showed her that I didn’t trust her. So she stands up and tell me I don't know what else to do so u could trust me Im not hiding nothing from u and you know it so she left mad.

And what I did was check something on her cell phone... yesterday when we were talking on the phone at night her mom called to see if she was home cause she felt sleep so while I was talking to her she answered the other line, but when I looked at it today it showed private so I did the same thing from my house phone and my cell phone and i came private too so yeah made me look like a fool.

Note this girl always wants to be next to me she spent the whole day if we can in my house or doing stuff with me. She is not working right now so she got like $600.00 from financial school and she bought mea pair of sunglasses for like 250.00 and took me to eat at a very expensive restaurant, so you guys tell me if im wrong or if her behavior after I showed her that I didn’t trust her is right.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, 20 bux says shes hiding something from you

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday when we were talking on the phone at night her mom called to see if she was home cause she felt sleep so while I was talking to her she answered the other line, but when I looked at it today it showed private so I did the same thing from my house phone and my cell phone and i came private too so yeah made me look like a fool.

This is sad bro, it's painful to read. Listen...Jealousy and Insecurity will kill a relationship quickly. Not only are you making yourself look weak, but you are pushing her away from you.

There is nothing attractive about a guy who is not sure of himself (confident). You need to relax and start enjoying this girls company and stop trying to control it.

Here is a question; did you cheat on her with anyone? You would be surprised at how insecure people become after cheating on their partner.

Candyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I just hired a private investigator that Is goin to find out if she is talking to anybody from her phone or anything like that

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tell me that she may set you up. What makes her want to be faithful if all you do is believe that she's cheating on you?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Candyman said:
lol I just hired a private investigator that Is goin to find out if she is talking to anybody from her phone or anything like that
Good idea, why don't you go ahead and hide in the bushes at her house, maybe you will catch her in the act. Oh, and get her email and myspace passwords too. And don't forget to follow her everywhere she goes throughout the day.

*rolls eyes*

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're like a live example of what not to do. Think about it - what are the possible outcomes? If the PI finds nothing, will you magically and suddenly trust her? Hmmm? If he finds something will you drop her? How will you justify spying on her in that case?

It's all downside as far as the eye can see.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just her cell phone? OH! Well THAT'S a relief! :rolleyes:

What's wrong with you? I know better than anyone that jelousy is not going to keep her interested in you, especially when it seeps out of your pores.

Cool off and call the "investigation" off. It's just a feeling. Let it go.

Candyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he finds something i Ill drop her but if he doesn't I will know is just me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is is that she hasn't shown signs for you not to trust her. You like her a whole damn lot and that's making you insecure. You don't want to lose her because of that feeling you have. That feeling wants you to make everything perfect.

Let. It. Go.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Candyman, you do have a reason to be concerned. A woman will not have private calls on her phone for nothing. I was talking to a married chick awhile back and she always had me call her private on her phone so her husband wouldn't find out. And, yes me and her did have sex while her husband was away in another town one night on business and her husband never found out, so you should me concerned.

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Candyman said:
lol I just hired a private investigator ...
This is the ****! I've put a little thought in this practice recently. For me, if it's just fome fcuk bag girl who I'm just keeping around for fun, then I would not hire a PI I'd just dump her ass. But, I wouldn't put myself in the jealous stage with a woman like this (I think you need to exert some self control and get your priorities str8).

On the other hand, if every thing is smooth, and I am thinking about commiting to a looooong term relationship and I love the woman and she seems perfect, then I would hire a PI and put together a prenup just to save myself the headache later down the road. If everything is ok, then I go ahead and commit. If not, I saved myself a lot of money and hassle down the road.

We all know women can be devious so why not find out sooner rather than later.

Candyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Candyman, you do have a reason to be concerned. A woman will not have private calls on her phone for nothing. I was talking to a married chick awhile back and she always had me call her private on her phone so her husband wouldn't find out. And, yes me and her did have sex while her husband was away in another town one night on business and her husband never found out, so you should me concerned.
Her cellphone shows private if u have an active call and your talking on the main line and a second call is coming throught and you get, after you return to the previous call the other call show private I tested it today.

And the PI im doing it for my own self

Reaction score
I'm confused, why don't you trust her??

Are you pummeling her with your penis??? If so, I wouldn't trust her either if you are seeking loyalty --- hors are for everybody kid!!!!!