GF flirts with other guy, I flirt with other girl...

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other day my GF was flirting with another guy. Her and I talked about it exactly 3 daysbefore and she said sorry and that she didnt know but she will stop..But when the guy came again, she stll flirted with him. And she knew what she was doing.

So there was also another girl so i started flirting with her a lil. My GF got maddddd as hell. Still not talkin to me

I plan on telling her, "You see, its hard for see me to see you flirt with another guy, just as its hard for you to see m flirt with another girl''..or something along those lines

How would you guys handle it?

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand, I would say my first reaction would have been to remain non-reactive. But, sometimes what's good the goose is good for the gander.

What's done is done. Let her stew over it, and don't apologize. You're committed to this outcome now, don't be a b1tch and try to make it up. When you talk again, just say "I guess we shouldn't flirt with people when we're out together, it seems kinda detrimental to our relationship."

(I.e. be careful about making it sound like you were just getting even/making a point, even though you both know that's what you're doing-the lesson has been learned, and saying "How do you like it?" when you talk again or being too smarmy will just prolong the issue)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd next her.

Thats how I'd handle it.

You guys that put up with disrespect like this are only asking for a frustrating ultimately failed relationship.

There are certain things that can be forgiven in a relationship like oh you know say your girl trips on something and spills a beverage over you and then says sorry honey and you forgive her for that but when she's got another guy playing with her hair and she's giggling with him and giving him bedroom eyes dude...

End the fvckin pain.

Oh I couldn't do that KontrollerX then I'd just be sending her straight into his arms!

And I'd say what makes you so certain she hasn't already been there, sucked him off, taken it in the ass and been blasted on the face already?

Leykis 101: Dump That B!tch.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her once and she straight ignored you and did it again. That's what we call around here disrepect. Back in my early 20s I use to repeat myself 2-3 times before I NEXT a girl, but now I will kindly tell her I didn't like what she did and if it happen again we are done. I don't stand for disrepect.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is how u handle it. go ahead and have fun flirting with other girls. her actions have just devalued her. in fact don't just flirt with others to get back.. flirt cause you are prospecting..

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER NOW!!!

HOLD YOUR DIGNITY AND KEEP THAT HEART PROTECTED!!!!

LEAVE NOW BEFORE IT GETS ANY WORSE!!!

:up:

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i flirt with other girls..she flirts with other guys 10x more...and shes a pretty girl so all the guys are all over her..

and she knows i hate it

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself some questions jadeona.

1. Do you want to have a relationship filled with frustration and jealousy games playing?

2. Do you want to do everything in your power to hold onto a pretty girl at the expense of your dignity?

3. Do you like being involved with a woman that doesn't respect you or your relationship with her?

4. Do you like always having to look over your shoulder wondering who she might betray you with in the future?

5. Do you believe you can get another girl as hot as she is or hotter?

6. Do you only cling to her because of a lack of options?

7. Do you enjoy all of the drama that she is putting you through? Do you feed off of it and does it make you feel alive to have her play with your emotions like this???

8. What do you truly want out of a girl and a relationship? Imagine what you've always wanted in a relationship and then ask yourself is what I have now it?

9. Is part of the reason you stay with her only because of an AFC mentality of not wanting another guy to have her?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Ask yourself some questions jadeona.

1. Do you want to have a relationship filled with frustration and jealousy games playing?

2. Do you want to do everything in your power to hold onto a pretty girl at the expense of your dignity?

3. Do you like being involved with a woman that doesn't respect you or your relationship with her?

4. Do you like always having to look over your shoulder wondering who she might betray you with in the future?

5. Do you believe you can get another girl as hot as she is or hotter?

6. Do you only cling to her because of a lack of options?

7. Do you enjoy all of the drama that she is putting you through? Do you feed off of it and does it make you feel alive to have her play with your emotions like this???

8. What do you truly want out of a girl and a relationship? Imagine what you've always wanted in a relationship and then ask yourself is what I have now it?

9. Is part of the reason you stay with her only because of an AFC mentality of not wanting another guy to have her?
Were the hell were you at for my last LTR? :cuss:

Ohh wait :crackup: :crackup:

I did get warnings :D

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, those questions really made me think.

I talked to her about this flirting issue with this one guy..and she says..'i can talk with whoever i want and do whatever i wannna do''

so im planning on telling her..''ok. thats fine. But until u get ur prioritiies straight with me and this guy, then i think we need a break from each other''

i think that will set her straight

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That strategy is a good one for getting a girl back jadeona no doubt about it and most guys...well not guys...AFC's are too afraid to carry it out for fear the girl will say ok and never get back with them.

This strategy usually works but only because it is a hit to the girl's ego.

To get you back with her she can reclaim her self worth and she'll treat you well for a good long while until she is assured you are hooked on her again, addicted like a junkie and believing in the love product that she's selling and then she will plan her exit strategy and find some particularly cruel way to ditch you for someother guy.

The way you defeat this is to cut her off emotionally from your life all the while telling her what she wants to hear and pretending to be in a relationship with her.

You monitor what she will do by her actions and not her words and when she is seeming distant and not giving you what you want you always, always, ALWAYS must pull a pre-emptive breakup to get her little emotions firing again and wanting you again to reclaim her lost ego validation.

This kind of relationship is not healthy or real at all but its the only way you will keep a bad woman and continue to feed your own sickness, your own addiction to her.

Its better to break free and seek out what you truly want out of a relationship partner dude.

In fact here is a way that is not very honorable and chicks do it all the time but it may help you break free of her addictive hold on you once and for all and it is this...

Simply look for prospects to be your new girlfriend that you'd truly want to be with behind this girl's back and once you have secured your new branch cut your current girl off coldly because she would do the same to you.

Not only do you win and get a new relationship that you'd really want to have but you leave your ex pining away over you and wondering what went wrong so if you want her again in the future you have a good shot at it.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
That strategy is a good one for getting a girl back jadeona no doubt about it and most guys...well not guys...AFC's are too afraid to carry it out for fear the girl will say ok and never get back with them.

This strategy usually works but only because it is a hit to the girl's ego.

To get you back with her she can reclaim her self worth and she'll treat you well for a good long while until she is assured you are hooked on her again, addicted like a junkie and believing in the love product that she's selling and then she will plan her exit strategy and find some particularly cruel way to ditch you for someother guy.

The way you defeat this is to cut her off emotionally from your life all the while telling her what she wants to hear and pretending to be in a relationship with her.

You monitor what she will do by her actions and not her words and when she is seeming distant and not giving you what you want you always, always, ALWAYS must pull a pre-emptive breakup to get her little emotions firing again and wanting you again to reclaim her lost ego validation.

This kind of relationship is not healthy or real at all but its the only way you will keep a bad woman and continue to feed your own sickness, your own addiction to her.

Its better to break free and seek out what you truly want out of a relationship partner dude.

In fact here is a way that is not very honorable and chicks do it all the time but it may help you break free of her addictive hold on you once and for all and it is this...

Simply look for prospects to be your new girlfriend that you'd truly want to be with behind this girl's back and once you have secured your new branch cut your current girl off coldly because she would do the same to you.

Not only do you win and get a new relationship that you'd really want to have but you leave your ex pining away over you and wondering what went wrong so if you want her again in the future you have a good shot at it.
Wow, i was thinking the same thing. Thanks for clarifying it more tho. This is what im going to do..

Tell her until she gets her priorities straight and learns to respect me, we need a break. Not to meet other people just to see if what we have is true (total bs, just gna say it to her)

If she comes crawling back, good. If she doesnt, o well.

All the while looking for prospects behind her back.

Worth a try