Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf flakes big time

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi:

gf is 29 and seems mature. I invited her out tonight to a work function; well, not quite work, but a function with people from work at a jazz bar/lounge. Everythings going great until my buddy shows up (27, well put together guy, personable etc.). He comes over, and gf goes spastic. Doesn't say a word to the guy, is mean and sarcastic (as sarcastic as she can get, which isn't very). I laugh it off, but buddy notices and wasn't pleased. The whole ride home I had to hear b1tching; mindless b1tching about stuff I still can't understand nor can remember to be honest.

WTF set her off? I don't get it. If anyone can enlighten me, I would be grateful.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't enlighten you, but ...

... I can tell you that a woman who doesn't respect and enjoy being around your friends is a b-tch and only going to get worse once you're married. I just cringed reading about her b-tch fest.

I know, you love her, you've been together forever, she gives great BJs, blah, blah, blah ... NEXT, freaking NEXT!!!

You'll be glad you did.

Remember, there are billions of women in this world and you could fall in love with more than a million of them. You're only with this one because of timing and you happened to meet each other.

Next, next, next!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your GF and your friend have a history!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Hi:

gf is 29 and seems mature. I invited her out tonight to a work function; well, not quite work, but a function with people from work at a jazz bar/lounge. Everythings going great until my buddy shows up (27, well put together guy, personable etc.). He comes over, and gf goes spastic. Doesn't say a word to the guy, is mean and sarcastic (as sarcastic as she can get, which isn't very). I laugh it off, but buddy notices and wasn't pleased. The whole ride home I had to hear b1tching; mindless b1tching about stuff I still can't understand nor can remember to be honest.

WTF set her off? I don't get it. If anyone can enlighten me, I would be grateful.
my feeling is she might be dealing with feelings of physical attraction to your friend and this was her way of dealing with it. or he may have reminded her of an ex who dissed her. In any event, she seems high maint and you can do better. shoot for the stars.

mike

Reaction score
Get your nuts back young man. This girl is ruling you. You shouldn't be allowing this **** to happen and frankly it's too late.

Your going to have to dump her ass to create a change now. Lesson learned is stop this kind of behavior in it's tracks the first time.

Second lesson is always be ready to dump their asses if they don't act right. You should never be beholden to a woman who isnt' treating you right. This funky girl of yours deserves nothing in my opinion.

Of course your not going to dump her and your attempt to change things now will only cause large fights. Let's just hope that you win in the end.

Lastly stop acting like you care about her. Dont' call her as much. Let her start earning affection from you. Remember your the man here. That means your the one who has value. You can go out and replace her with two others in just as many days...but a woman must sit and wait for a man to approach. So she might be alone for a long time before she replaces YOU.

Use your power wisely.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Get your nuts back young man. This girl is ruling you. You shouldn't be allowing this **** to happen and frankly it's too late.

Your going to have to dump her ass to create a change now. Lesson learned is stop this kind of behavior in it's tracks the first time.

Second lesson is always be ready to dump their asses if they don't act right. You should never be beholden to a woman who isnt' treating you right. This funky girl of yours deserves nothing in my opinion.

Of course your not going to dump her and your attempt to change things now will only cause large fights. Let's just hope that you win in the end.

Lastly stop acting like you care about her. Dont' call her as much. Let her start earning affection from you. Remember your the man here. That means your the one who has value. You can go out and replace her with two others in just as many days...but a woman must sit and wait for a man to approach. So she might be alone for a long time before she replaces YOU.

Use your power wisely.
I agree with this advice, but my situation is different. Honest. She's my gf/ex-gf/whatever; I really don't give a f*ck whether she stays or goes.

What surprises me (and motivates the question) is how such a reasonable appearing woman can be so psycho (she acted up another time in public with my friends as well, at a wedding thing. it was dreadfully boring, but that's no excuse).

It was funny, I was considering marrying her but got cold feet several months back. This behaviour (along with insane credit-card debt) made me re-consider. I can already see her turning into a selfish, me-me-me shrew, and getting as fat as her mother. No thanks.

Last edited:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she could have BPD. the high credit card debt is a giveaway as is the erratic behaviour.

regards

mike

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I don't think it's Bipolar/Manic Depression. Just (unfortunately) typical spoiled rotten American/Canadian women behaviour.

PS: She's called me several times since this time (which was the last time I saw her). Finally talked to her yesterday. She was too proud to actually ask me to do something with her, but you could tell she was waiting for me to initiate. F*ck that, I'll phone her and do something if and when I want to.